Grizzly Tricep Rope Cable Attachment - Want rippin', huge triceps? Then you need a tricep rope for your home gym to blast those long, lateral and medial heads. A tricep rope can really help develop the lateral head portion of the tricep which is responsible for that "horseshoe" shape you can see in well developed tricep muscles. The 8608-04 Tricep Rope cable attachment by Grizzly Fitness is made out of heavy duty coated nylon and is 26" in length. Need extra length? The 8608L-04 Extra Long Tricep Rope offers an extra 10" end to end for wide separation and also back and biceps training. A triceps rope is a great accessory for your home gym or commercial workout facility.
- 8608-04 - Standard Length - 26" long (end to end)
- 8608L-04 - Extra Long - 36" long (end to end)
- For training triceps, biceps, back, shoulders and abs.
- Made out of heavy duty coated nylon that is 1.25" diameter.
- Custom engineered ball grips provide a stronger grip.
- Rope is supported by forged steel grommet that hooks into any universal gym system.
Need to make a large purchase of fitness equipment for a hotel fitness room or commercial gym? Contact an Ironcompany.com strength equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via UPS
Item Number: 8608-8608L ProdID_2511
Product Name: Tricep Rope Cable Attachment -- Grizzly (8608-8608L)
Manufacturer Part No: 8608-8608L