Competition Rubber Bumper Plates - IRON COMPANY (IC-CRBP)
+/- 10g of Stated Weight
MADE TO ORDER
Competition Rubber Bumper Plates – IRON COMPANY competition rubber bumper plates are accurate within just +/- 10 grams of their stated weight and therefore are ideal for competition training in CrossFit boxes, commercial gyms and sports performance training centers.
Everything You Need In a Competition Bumper Plate – What are the best competition bumper plates? First and foremost, the diameter must be IWF spec, 450mm. Weight accuracy plays a big part in qualifying a bumper plate to be called a “competition” quality plate. IRON COMPANY plates are within 10 grams +/- of their stated weight. That’s just 0.022 of a pound! The center hub must be both durable and machined to fit snug and secure on an IWF spec Olympic bar sleeve. A high durometer, or rubber hardness, rubber formulation of 90 or greater ensures dead bounce performance. A dead bounce helps keep your bar confined to your training area when dropped instead of getting away from you and mowing down your fellow gym mates. Competition bumper plates should also be offered in competition colors for easy size identification.
Contact an IRON COMPANY strength equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email [email protected] for your best deal on competition rubber bumper plates and other gear.
COMPETITION RUBBER BUMPER PLATE SPECS:
- Rubber: Formulated from the highest quality virgin rubber available.
- Steel Insert: Steel insert with hard chrome plating that won't flake or peel.
- Durometer: Shore A 90-93 durometer for a dead bounce. *5kg and 10 lb. plates are 93-95.
- Bounce: Dead bounce.
- Diameter: 450mm (17.72") all sizes (IWF). *5kg and 10 lb. plates are 360mm.
- Weight Tolerance: +/- 10g. of stated weight.
- Bar Compatibility: Use with IWF bars with 50mm sleeve diameter only.
- Weight Markings: Weight markings offer high visibility and durability.
- Sizes: Can be ordered in lbs. and kilos.
- Color Choices: Can be ordered in all black or competition colors.
- Testing: 5kg, 10 lb. and 15 lb. plates dropped 10,000 times from over 7'. 10kg and 25 lb dropped 65,000 times and heavier sizes test dropped 85,000 times from over 7' high.
- Custom Logo: All plates come without logo. Custom logos available for an added fee.
- Minimum Order: Due to sale pricing, 1,500 lb. minimum applies. for black and minimum varies for colored.
- Pricing: Please call 1-888-758-7527 or email [email protected] for best pricing to your location.
- Government Purchase: Available for open market Government and Military purchase through IRON COMPANY GSA contract GS-07F-0104M and CMAS contract 4-12-78-0066A
RUBBER BUMPER COLORS:
- 5kg / 10 lb. - Black
- 15 lb. - White
- 10kg / 25 lb. - Green
- 15kg / 35 lb. - Yellow
- 20kg / 45 lb. - Blue
- 25kg / 55 lb. - Red
RUBBER BUMPER THICKNESS:
- 5kg - 26mm
- 10 lb. - 24mm
- 15 lb. - 28mm
- 10kg / 25 lb. - 32mm
- 15kg / 35 lb. - 42mm
- 20kg / 45 lb. - 52mm
- 25kg / 55 lb. - 63mm
COMPETITION RUBBER BUMPER PLATE WARRANTY:
- 3-year limited warranty against manufacturer defects to the original purchaser.
- Never use your bumpers directly on concrete, asphalt or any other hard surfaces without sufficient protection such as thick rubber gym mats or a weightlifting platform.
- Clean your bumpers with a damp rag to remove dirt and debris. Never use chemicals or solvents.
- Store your bumpers in a dry area out of prolonged direct sunlight.
COMPETITION RUBBER BUMPER PLATE SHIPPING:
- Please call 1-888-758-7527 or email [email protected] for a delivered quote to your location.
- Due to sale pricing, 1,500 lb. minimum does apply. Minimums vary on colored plates.