Urethane Bumper Plates - IRON COMPANY (IC-UBPC)
MADE TO ORDER
Urethane Bumper Plates – Urethane bumper plates offer superior quality and durability when compared to crumb or virgin rubber bumper plates. Our urethane bumpers are thinner than rubber allowing trainees to pack more weight on the bar for better muscle and strength gains!
Top-Of-The-Line Performance – Each IRON COMPANY urethane bumper plate is molded from the highest quality polyurethane available, which will not crack or peel. A 90 durometer hardness ensures a dead bounce keeping your barbell confined to your training area for added safety. Hubs are machined from one-piece solid steel construction with hard chrome plating for easy loading, zero maintenance and extended wear. Each color-coded bumper plate has bright, vibrant colors that will never fade or wear off. And plate accuracy is within +/- 1% of stated weight for training consistency.
BUILD YOUR BRAND – CUSTOMIZE YOUR URETHANE BUMPER PLATES NOW!
Purchasing for a school, corporate fitness center, commercial or military gym? Nothing helps boost morale and build your brand more than a facility loaded with private labelled free weight equipment. Get an instant rendering with our new logo customization tool. Simply click the “CUSTOMIZE IT” button above to get started. Save your project and contact us for a quote. It’s easy!
Contact IRON COMPANY today and let us help you customize your urethane dumbbells, barbells, weight plates and kettlebells with your own laser engraved colored logos today!
When it comes to buying bumper plates, always remember that “The Bitterness of Poor Quality Remains Long After the Sweetness of Low Price is Forgotten”.
Contact an IRON COMPANY strength equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com for your best deal on urethane bumper plates and other gear.
URETHANE BUMPER PLATE SPECS:
- Urethane: Formulated from the highest quality urethane available.
- Steel Insert: One-piece solid steel insert with hard chrome plating that won't flake or peel. 140mm diameter.
- Durometer: 90 shore to provide durability and very low bounce.
- Bounce: Low bounce.
- Diameter: 450mm (17.72") all sizes (IWF).
- Weight Tolerance: +/- 1%
- Weight Markings: Large laser engraved weight markings offer high visibility and durability.
- Sizes: Can be ordered in lbs. and kilos.
- Custom Logo: All plates come standard with IRON COMPANY logo. Custom laser engraved colored logos available for a minimal upcharge.
- Minimum Order: Due to made to order sale pricing, 1,000 lb. minimums apply. Contact an IRON COMPANY rep today for a quote.
- Pricing: Please call 1-888-758-7527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for best pricing to your location.
- Government Purchase: Available for open market Government and Military purchase through IRON COMPANY GSA contract GS-07F-0104M and CMAS contract 4-12-78-0066A
URETHANE BUMPER COLORS:
- 10 lb. - Black
- 25 lb. - Green
- 35 lb. - Yellow
- 45 lb. - Blue
- 55 lb. - Red
URETHANE BUMPER THICKNESS:
- 10 lb. - 20mm
- 25 lb. - 40mm
- 35 lb. - 48mm
- 45 lb. - 53mm
- 55 lb. - 58mm
URETHANE BUMPER PLATE WARRANTY:
- 3-year limited warranty against manufacturer defects to the original purchaser.
- Never use your bumpers directly on concrete, asphalt or any other hard surfaces without sufficient protection such as thick rubber gym mats or a weightlifting platform.
- Clean your bumpers with a damp rag to remove dirt and debris. Never use chemicals or solvents.
- Store your bumpers in a dry area out of prolonged direct sunlight.
URETHANE BUMPER PLATE SHIPPING:
- Please call 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com for a delivered quote to your location.
- Due to made to order sale pricing, 1,000 lb. minimums apply. Contact an IRON COMPANY rep today for a quote.