Half Rack -- Powertec (WB-HR16)
Build your Workbench: You can customize your Workbench half Rack to include the Utility bench which provides lock and load access and the lat tower system providing numerous cable driven exercises. The Chin up bars come standard with the rack.
Training with Safety: Innovative Gravity Lock catches are included that provide an easy access in and out catch lock that ensures safety at all times. The Half Rack also has a number system for quick adjustments.
Build your Workbench Accessories: An access tube and knob lock pin have been incorporated into the optional Utility Bench providing the new Workbench Machine Accessories to be added to your Half Rack.
- Dimensions: 35.6" L x 48.9" W x 81.7" H
Connector Tube (sold separately, not required):
- Specially designed to unite WB-UB16 Utility Bench to WB-PR16 Power Rack or WB-HR16 Half Rack.
- Attaches to lower cross-member of Rack and unites to back of Utility Bench
- Increases stability during workouts for improved safety and security
- Warranty applies to home use and does not cover commercial use.
- Lifetime warranty on the frame (excludes surface finish).
- Two years on component parts (bearings, spring pins).
- One year on pads, grips and unspecified parts.
- Shipping charges may not be covered under the warranty.
- Warranties may be voided by abusive use or alterations made to the unit. To obtain warranty service, it may be necessary to return damaged parts to Powertec.
Looking for weightlifting equipment for your home gym or fitness studio? Contact an Ironcompany.com weight training specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt and help offload the individual packages from the tail end of the truck. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification before the delivery is made.