Dual Stack Functional Trainer -- Legend Fitness (953)
Legend Fitness 953 Dual Stack Functional Trainer - No other piece of equipment in the Legend Fitness line-up packs more exercises into such a small footprint. In a space of less than 38 square feet, the Legend 953 is a bodyweight training station, a dual-stack functional trainer and an adjustable cable crossover. Its dual stacks and adjustable cable columns allow for two people to train simultaneously on each side or use the included straight bar to perform barbell exercises like barbell curls, shrugs and bent over rows. Whether performing exercises such as cable crossovers or simulated golf swings, the 953 includes an ample amount of cable travel for utilizing proper form.
What are examples of functional trainer exercises? The dual adjustable cable system that makes up the Legend 953 functional training gym provides an endless array of exercises that isolate targeted muscles for muscle gains and strength increases, allow a multitude of exercise progressions and provide the adjustability and range of motion to effectively mimic moves created in sport an life. Some of these exercise examples include ab crunches, barbell curls, tricep press downs, baseball bat swings, bent over lat rows, cable crossovers, chest presses, glute kickbacks, golf club swings, hip adductions, lat rows, shoulder presses and wide pull-ups on the multi-grip pull-up handles. And those are just examples of free standing exercises with no bench. Add a utility bench and open up the training possibilities even further with exercises like chest flyes, incline chest presses, shoulder presses and more.
For the sake of user safety and overall performance, it is important for a functional trainer to be built well and to remain stable during all exercises. As is typical with Legend Fitness strength equipment, the 953 is overbuilt from top to bottom. Heavy frame construction consists of welded and bolted 3 x 3 x 11 gauge steel with a shipped weight of half of a ton. Aircraft quality cables are rated at a breaking strength of 3,500 lbs. and run through a series of commercial grade pulley wheels with sealed bearings. You pick the color which is a baked on powder coating by DuPont specially formulated to help resist scratches, dings and rust.
Purchase a Legend Fitness Functional Training Weight Stack Machine on GSA contract - All strength equipment by Legend Fitness can be purchased from Ironcompany on GSA Contract GS-07F-0104M and CMAS Contract 4-12-78-0066A.
Have a question about this item or need a quick custom quote? Call an Ironcompany.com Legend Strength Equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org
Legend Fitness 953 Multi-Functional Training Machine:
- Dimensions: 57.6 L x 68.6 W x 93.75
- Frame Construction: Heavy 3 x 3 11 gauge steel construction designed using CAD software to minimalize the use of bolts and fasteners
- Frame Fabrication: Welded and bolted with hardware that meets ANSI B18.3 specifications for maximum stability and longevity/li>
- Cable Height Adjustments: Laser cut numbers on pulley columns indicate 20 different pop-pin height adjustments
- Weight Stacks: Includes (2) 150 lb. weight stacks with 2:1 weight reduction. Stacks can be increased to 200, 250 and 300 lbs. for an upcharge. Call or email for details
- Weight Stack Shrouds: Shrouds fully enclose weight stack for additional safety
- Guide Rods: Case-hardened alloy steel guide rods for long lasting smooth travel
- Cables: Aircraft quality 3,500 lb. capacity
- Chin-Up Handles: Foam rubber coated multi-grip chin-up handles are included for training the lats. Chin-up bar also makes a good anchor point for a suspension trainer like the CrossCore180
- Safety: Includes four 3.5 x 3 bolt-down tabs
- Includes: (1) 53.5 knurled long training bar shown and (1 pair) of nylon functional training handles
- Accessory Hooks: Included for keeping cable attachments off the floor
- Finish: Chip resistant powder coat finish
- Color Availability: See drop down menu or color chart below
- Uses: Installation in the harshest commercial weight rooms is highly recommended
- Warranty: Lifetime frame warranty
- Ship Weight: 1,050 lbs.
- Proudly Made In The USA
What are the benefits of purchasing a Legend Fitness Functional Trainer System?:
- Performs weight lifting exercises, functional training exercises and sports specific exercises
- Ideal for homes, training studios, commercial gyms, apartment complexes, school weight rooms and military fitness centers
- Work area is large enough to incorporate commercial utility benches
- Commercial quality and can be introduced to any environment
- You choose frame color
Notice: Some Legend Fitness pieces will arrive fully welded and in one piece. It is the customers responsibility to make sure the delivered dimensions of each piece will allow it to be moved to the preferred location in your home or business. Any fully welded pieces can be built to bolt together upon request. This may require an upcharge. Please consult with a salesman if you have doubt before placing the order!
Legend Frame Colors
We offer BIG BULK DISCOUNTS on Legend Fitness Equipment Purchases! Please make sure that you email or call for pricing!
Shipping NOT Included
Due to the size and/or weight of this product, this item does not include shipping. If you place an order for this item the shipping cost will be emailed to you within 24 hours and will be an additional charge. We do our best to assure you the lowest possible shipping cost available. If you would like to obtain a quote for this product or multiple products before you order please email us a shipping quote request and include the product(s) Manufacturer, Name, and Part Number along with the ship to address.