Old School Black Standard Barbell Olympic Weight Sets -- Ironcompany (OS)
Black Plates and Chrome Bar
Uses: Garage Gyms, School Weight Rooms and Commercial Gyms
Old School Standard Barbell Olympic Weight Set with Black Plates The Standard Barbell brand of weight sets brings back memories of working out at home or at school with your friends all trying to best each other with a one rep max on the bench press. Those days are unfortunately gone for most but these reliable Standard Barbell sets still remain one of the most economical and easily obtainable Olympic weight lifting sets on the market. Theyre affordability makes them ideal for home gyms, garage gyms, school weight rooms and gyms. Each set includes black Olympic cast iron plates in 2.5, 5, 10, 25, 35 and 45 lb. sizes, a black 7 Olympic bar and a set of chrome Olympic spring collars. When your set arrives it is ready to start packing on muscle and increasing strength.
What Olympic weightlifting set is best for me? If youre just starting to lift weights or want to be able to perform some basic exercises in your home, such as bench presses, squats and deadlifts, start with a 300 lb. Olympic set. Youll find out soon enough if this will be sufficient weight for your strength level and fitness goals. If youre considering bodybuilding or powerlifting then youll definitely need a bit more weight. If so, consider a 390, 480 or even 570 lb. barbell set. There are definitely benefits to purchasing a heavier barbell set. The first one of course is youll have more weight to get bigger and stronger with. If you have other Olympic style bars in your gym, such as a curl or tricep bar, having more weight plates will allow you to divide them between multiple bars or machines. And pound for pound youll always save money when you ship more weight together compared to shipping less.
Need a quick custom quote or a bulk discount? Call an Ironcompany.com Olympic barbell set specialist today at 1-888-758-7527. You can also email email@example.com
- OS-300 Includes OP Plates (2) 2.5, (4) 5, (2) 10, (2) 25, (2) 35, (2) 45 lb. Black Plates, (1) OB-85B Black Oxide Bar and (1 Pair) OC-06A Olympic Spring Collars
- OS-390 Includes OP Plates (2) 2.5, (4) 5, (2) 10, (2) 25, (2) 35, (4) 45 lb. Black Plates, (1) OB-85B Black Oxide Bar and (1 Pair) OC-06A Olympic Spring Collars
- OS-480 Includes OP Plates (2) 2.5, (4) 5, (2) 10, (2) 25, (2) 35, (6) 45 lb. Black Plates, (1) OB-85B Black Oxide Bar and (1 Pair) OC-06A Olympic Spring Collars
- OS-570 Includes OP Plates (2) 2.5, (4) 5, (2) 10, (2) 25, (2) 35, (8) 45 lb. Black Plates, (1) OB-85B Black Oxide Bar and (1 Pair) OC-06A Olympic Spring Collars
- Each set includes Black Standard Barbell weight plates coated in baked on enamel
- Plates feature a 2 diameter center hole that accepts Olympic bars only
- Slim line weight plates include a built-in lip to assist with loading, offloading and carrying
- Plate Weight Markings: Lbs. and Kgs.
- Bar Finish: Knurled black oxide
- Bar Weight: 39 lbs.
- Bar Diameter: 30.2mm (1.2) gripping area
- Olympic spring collars provide a secure hold yet are easy to apply and remove
- Collar to Collar Measurement: 51.5 total inside gripping area
- Ideal for using with Olympic bench presses and Olympic squat cages
- Great for total body strengthening and muscle building
- Garage gyms
- School weight rooms
- Commercial gyms
- CrossFit boxes
- Military fitness
- Training studios
- Performance training centers
All Barbell Sets = Freight cost included within the lower 48 states only.
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt and help offload the individual packages from the tail end of the truck. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification before the delivery is made.
Warning: This product may contain one or more phthalate chemicals known to the state of California to cause birth defects and other reproductive harm.