Power Cage -- BodyCraft (F430)
BodyCraft Power Cage - The BodyCraft Power Rack is built for the person who knows how to push their body to the limit. Rugged construction and easy adjustments make your workout enjoyable and quick. Adjustable Spotter Arms are included for safe solo workouts. Combine the Power Rack with the BodyCraft Lat / Low Row Attachment, Dip Handles, and Flat / Incline / Decline Bench for a complete Strength Training System.
Color: Available in Gray only
- Rugged 12 gauge, 2" X 3" Steel Tubing.
- Easy Spring Pin Adjustments on Safety Spotters and Bar Catches.
- 28 column adjustments spaced 2" apart (center of hole to center of hole)
- Chin Up Bar.
- 200-lb. Weight Stack Option available for Lat / Row Attachment. Keep the Top Plate / Plate Holder for the ability to add extra weight beyond the 200-lb. weight stack.
- Cage weight capacity - 1,200 lbs. static
- Spotter bar weight capacity - 1,200 lbs. static *static is total weight capacity while weight is at rest and not in motion.
Dimensions: 51.5" deep x 48.9" wide x 82.5" tall (96" wide w/ Cable Crossover, 83" with lat/row)
Residential Warranty (in-home use, one family):
- Frame: Lifetime
- Parts: Lifetime
Light-Commercial Warranty (up to 5 hours of use per day/non-paying facility):
- Frame: 10 Years
- Parts: 2 Years
- Wear: 6 Months
Need to make a large purchase of power cages for a university athletic program? Contact an Ironcompany.com strength equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com.
OPTIONS for the BodyCraft Power Cage System
- Lat / Row Attachment
- 200-lb. Weight Stack Upgrade Kit
- Cable Crossover Attachment (plate loaded with standard 1" posts)
- Dip Attachment
- Extra Bar Hooks
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification call and lift gate service.