T-Bell Weightlifting Technique Training Device | IRON COMPANY (TBELL)
T-Bell Weightlifting Technique Training Device - The T-Bell is a simple yet effective free weight training device that serves as a progression tool to help athletes advance safely and effectively while strengthening the core, posterior chain, glutes, and quadriceps. Individuals new to strength training, young athletes developing proper lifting techniques, athletes in post-injury rehabilitation, and even seasoned athletes looking to perfect form and accelerate results can benefit from using the T-Bell. Trainee's can adjust the T-Bell handle to the middle setting, which is the same height as a loaded Olympic bar, and practice deadlifting technique while properly stacking the spine and avoiding injury.
The T-Bell’s “patent pending” biomechanical design engages the correct muscles, promotes proper form, and protects the spine. By keeping the weight closer to the center of gravity, aligned with the spine and hips, the T-Bell strengthens the core and trunk muscles, keeps stress off spinal discs, and provides a solid base for a lift. This develops the posterior muscle chain (including the biceps femoris, gluteus maximus, erector spinae muscle group, trapezius, and posterior deltoids), building powerful strength and form.
Government Purchase – Now available on IRON COMPANY® GSA Contract GS-07F-0104M and CMAS Contract 4-12-78-0066A.
What exercises can be performed on the T-Bell?:
- Bent Over Rows
- Shoulder Raises
- Squat to Upright Row
- And Many More Exercises
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Safer workouts reduce risk of injury.
- Builds powerful core and trunk muscles.
- Excellent teaching tool for young and beginning lifters.
- Helps enhance strength, endurance, and performance.
- Saves money by replacing other, costlier equipment.
- Revolutionary conditioning tool for athletes in any sport.
- Promotes pain-free lifting for athletes recovering from injuries.
- Compact, lightweight design makes use, storage, and transport easy.
- Keeps weight closer to body’s center of gravity, protecting the spine and back.
- Provides a non-intimidating introduction to weightlifting for men and women alike.
- Use with Olympic plates or rubber resistance bands.
- High-grade aluminum (rust-proof) construction.
- 400 lbs. tested lifting capacity.
- Dimensions: 14" (H) x 12" (W)
- Weight: 6 lbs.
- Adjustable height handle slots. The middle handle setting offers the same pull height as an Olympic bar with bumper plates.
- Knurled handles for a safe, secure, and slip-free grip.
- Includes cotter pin to prevent the handle from rotating (when necessary).
- Main shaft fits all olympic size weight plates (inside diameter of 2") and weight clamps.
- Custom keyway slots fit all resistance bands, allowing versatile use of bands and/or weight.
- Made In The USA.
- Limited lifetime warranty against manufacturers defects to the original owner.
- UPS delivery is included within the lower 48 states. Online orders outside of the lower 48 states will have additional UPS charges emailed to customer within 24-hours and will be charged and shipped upon approval by customer.