10 Pair Vertical Dumbbell Rack for 5-50 lb Hex Dumbbell Set | TKO (840VDR10)
10 Pair Vertical Dumbbell Rack for 5-50 lb Hex Dumbbell Set | TKO (840VDR10) – The 840VDR10 Vertical Dumbbell Rack from TKO is a dumbbell storage rack with two side-by-side forward-facing towers designed to hold 10 pairs of TKO 814TXR rubber hex dumbbells from 5 to 50 pounds in 5 lb increments. The small 29" x 24" footprint is perfect for workout areas where space is tight and convenience is key.
*Dumbbells NOT Included
10 Pair Vertical Dumbbell Rack for 5-50 lb Hex Dumbbell Set | TKO (840VDR10) – The 840VDR10 Vertical Dumbbell Rack from TKO is a dumbbell storage rack with two side-by-side forward-facing towers designed to hold 10 pairs of TKO 814TXR rubber hex dumbbells from 5 to 50 pounds in 5 lb increments. The small 29" x 24" footprint is perfect for workout areas where space is tight and convenience is key. Since the dumbbells are stored on the front of the rack only, it can be placed against a wall and does not require open floor space on the left and right sides like other vertical racks where dumbbells are stored opposite of each other. This intelligent and modern design features angled uprights for safety and ease of loading and unloading, with heaviest dumbbells at the bottom and closest to the exerciser. Rubber feet serve as a personal safety feature, as they help the fixture to stay stable and secure on any surface. The TKO 840VDR10 Vertical Dumbbell Rack is a smart storage solution for personal training studios, garage gyms, office gyms and other smaller workout environments where real estate is limited but quality and integrity is demanded.
Looking for a set of hex dumbbells to add to your rack? Contact an IRON COMPANY® free weight equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Commercial grade
- Unique, patented, front load frame design for removal with ease
- Injection molded cradles to protect dumbbell handles
- Easy to read number decals for dumbbell placement
- Holds 10 pairs from 5 to 50 lbs. in 5 lb. increments (550 lbs. storage capacity)
- Not designed for dumbbell increments over 50 lbs. due to insufficient cradle spacing and overloading safety precaution
- Designed specifically for TKO 814TXR dumbbells but compatible with most other compact head rubber hex dumbbells, urethane hex dumbbells, cast iron hex dumbbells, and chrome dumbbells
- Graphite color powder coated steel frame
- Rubber feet protects floors
- Dumbbells sold SEPARATELY
- Assembled Dimensions: 62" H x 29" W x 24" D
- Product Weight: 109 lbs.
- Shipping Configuration:
- Package 1 – 61" x 19" x 7" | 85 lbs.
- Package 2 – 34" x 27" x 7" | 42 lbs.
- Total Shipping Weight: 127 lbs.
- Frame – 10 Years
- Parts – 1 Year
Shipping INCLUDED within the lower 48 states.
- Parcel: Smaller orders will ship via UPS ground.
- Freight: Freight deliveries are considered "curbside" only and will be delivered on a wooden pallet to a location at your address suitable for a tractor trailer at the driver’s discretion. Your delivery will include a 24-hour notification to schedule delivery for the next business day and lift gate service only. There will be an upcharge for any additional delivery services (i.e. inside delivery). Customers are required to be available at the time of delivery to inspect the shipment, make note of any freight damage or shortages, and sign the delivery receipt including notes of any damage or shortages.
- Additional Shipping Info: Additional shipping costs apply to AK, HI, PR, select “high cost” delivery zones (i.e. Martha’s Vineyard, Florida Keys, etc.), and anywhere else outside the lower 48 states. If you place an online order from anywhere outside the lower 48 states, an IRON COMPANY rep will forward the additional shipping cost to you for your approval. We will not charge your card for the additional shipping cost without your approval first.