3-Tier Horizontal Mega Rack for 5-100 lb Hex Dumbbell Sets -- TKO (891HDR)
Dumbbells NOT Included
TKO 3-Tier Horizontal Dumbbell Rack - The 891HDR Mega Rack from TKO is a horizontal dumbbell rack with three shelf tiers capable of storing a full run of 20 pairs from 5 to 100 pounds of cast iron hex dumbbells, rubber hex dumbbells, or urethane hex dumbbells. The TKO Mega Rack is perfect for commercial gyms, school weight rooms, and garage gyms where space is a concern and structural integrity is a must. Rather than taking up valuable floor space across several racks, all hex dumbbells in a prepackaged 5-100 lb. set can now be strategically placed together to maximize access and real estate in your weight room. Heavy duty steel trays have a styrene polymer coating which protects both racks and dumbbells from scratches. Welded lips on the bottom and sides of each shelf tray keep non-rolling dumbbells in place and allow offset tiers to be ergonomically angled for easier and safer access to all dumbbell sizes. A unique feature of the 891HDR Mega Rack is that the bottom tier is more steeply angled than the two tiers above, creating the perfect alignment to remove and replace the heaviest dumbbells in your set up to 100 pounds. This angle tilts dumbbell handles forward so that exercisers do not have to bend the wrist awkwardly while trying to maneuver heavy dumbbells on or off the rack, especially at the completion of a set of heavy dumbbell presses when muscle fatigue is greatest and grip strength is diminished. Also, the bottom tray is attached directly to the lower legs of the upright frame support, creating a more structurally sound and stable racking solution for heavy dumbbells. After picking the perfect set of dumbbells for your strength training routine, look no further than the MEGA Shelf Rack by TKO Strength for a great way to store over 2000 pounds of free weights!
- Commercial rated
- 11-gauge welded steel oval tubing on upright supports for strength and stability
- Holds (20) pairs of dumbbells from 5 to 100 lbs in 5 lb increments (2100 lbs total weight)
- Flat shelf design for cast iron hex dumbbells, rubber hex dumbbells, and urethane hex dumbbells
- 8-gauge steel shelves (4mm thickness)
- Three offset tiers allow exerciser to load and unload dumbbells with ease
- Lowest tier set at steeper angle allowing better and safer access to heavier dumbbells
- Tier angles: 35 degrees (top tier), 40 degrees (middle tier), 65 degrees (lower tier)
- Shelves coated with heavy duty styrene to prevent scratching and damage to rack and dumbbells
- Sturdy lip on bottom and side edges of each tier shelf to keep dumbbells safely in place
- Rubber feet on each upright support leg protects floors
- Graphite color powder coated frame uprights and Black shelf trays
- Bolt-together design that is easy to assemble or disassemble for passage through doorways and placement in any room
- 10 Year frame warranty
- Dumbbells sold separately
- Assembled Dimensions: 104" L x 37" W x 42" H
- Shipping Dimensions (on pallet): 55" L x 45" W x 41" H (Freight shipping class 125)
- Shipping Weight (on pallet): 444 lbs.
Looking for the right hex dumbbell set from 5-100 lbs at the best price for your weight room or garage gym? Contact an Ironcompany.com free weight equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification call and lift gate service.