Urethane Competition Kettlebells | IRON COMPANY (IC-UCKB)
MADE TO ORDER
IRON COMPANY® Urethane Competition Kettlebells - Our urethane competition kettlebells offer best-in-class pricing and quality. Each kettlebell is coated in the highest quality German polyurethane for maximum longevity and protection against abrasion and moisture. Hard chromed steel handles feature a smooth texture to reduce friction and help prevent blisters during high rep training. And to help easily identify the weight, each kettlebell is color coded with large numbers in kilograms. 8-48 kg. sizes are available.
Why competition kettlebells? Unlike regular kettlebells made from a single iron casting, the competition kettlebell offers the same size handle for all weights and a ball diameter that only varies up to 30mm for increased kettlebell exercise movement consistency. IRON COMPANY competition kettlebells include a smooth, hard chromed steel handle for high repetition kettlebell workouts that are much easier on the hands compared to the more abrasive texture of cast iron.
BUILD YOUR BRAND – CUSTOMIZE YOUR URETHANE KETTLEBELLS NOW!
Purchasing for a school, corporate fitness center, commercial or military gym? Nothing helps boost morale and build your brand more than a facility loaded with private labelled free weight equipment. Get an instant rendering with our new logo customization tool. Simply click the “CUSTOMIZE IT” button above to get started. Save your project and contact us for a quote. It’s easy!
- Optional color logos are available upon request for a nominal upcharge. Dependent on current availability and minimums to apply.
- Optional custom polyurethane colors are available upon request for a nominal upcharge. Dependent on current availability and minimums to apply.
- Contact Us today and let us help you customize your urethane kettlebells, dumbbells, barbells and weight plates with your own custom colored logos!
- Weights 8-48 kgs are available.
- Smooth hard chromed handle texture to reduce friction and help prevent blisters.
- Each kettlebell ball is completely coated in high tensile strength polyurethane with textured surface to absorb impact and eliminate scratches and corrosion.
- Front of each kettlebell is color coded in competition colors for easy weight identification.
- Enlarged numbers for easier weight identification from further distances.
- Custom Logo: All kettlebells come standard with IRON COMPANY logo. Custom logos are available for a nominal upcharge. Dependent on current availability and minimums to apply.
- Custom sets can be configured. Minimums apply. Contact an IRON COMPANY sales rep for a custom quote.
- Minimum Order: Due to sale pricing, minimums apply. Contact an IRON COMPANY rep today for a quote.
- Pricing: Please call 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com for best pricing to your location.
- Government Purchase: Available for open market Government and Military purchase through IRON COMPANY GSA contract GS-07F-0104M and CMAS contract 4-12-78-0066A.
- Weight tolerance is +/- 2%
- Height: 8-24kg = 320mm, 26-48kg = 360mm
- Diameter: 8-24kg = 210mm, 26-48kg = 240mm
- Handle Diameter: 34mm
- Steel Handle Coating: Hard chrome that won't chip or flake.
- Large weight markings include kilograms.
- Ball of kettlebell is completely coated in the highest quality German polyurethane.
- Urethane thickness: 6mm
URETHANE COMPETITION KETTLEBELL SIZES AND LABEL COLORS:
- IC-UCKB-8 - 8 kg. Pink
- IC-UCKB-12 - 12 kg. Blue
- IC-UCKB-16 - 16 kg. Yellow
- IC-UCKB-20 - 20 kg. Purple
- IC-UCKB-24 - 24 kg. Green
- IC-UCKB-28 - 28 kg. Orange
- IC-UCKB-32 - 32 kg. Red
- IC-UCKB-36 - 36 kg. Gray
- IC-UCKB-40 - 40 kg. White
- IC-UCKB-44 - 44 kg. Silver
- IC-UCKB-48 - 48 kg. Black
- Limited 3-Year Warranty against manufacturers defects. Does not cover damage due to negligent or faulty use, handling, maintenance, alteration or storage by the user. Broken kettlebells are usually always due to dropping, throwing or abusive use and is not covered by this warranty. All warranty claims handled on a case by case basis.
- Urethane coating is not warrantied. Urethane wear and tear is natural and does not constitute a warranty claim.
- Always use your kettlebells on rubber gym flooring and avoid dropping or throwing.
- Store in a dry area out of prolonged direct sunlight.
URETHANE COMPETITION KETTLEBELL SHIPPING:
- Please call 1-888-758-7527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a delivered quote to your location.
- Due to sale pricing, minimums apply. Contact an IRON COMPANY rep today for a quote.