Urethane Kettlebell Sets | IRON COMPANY (IC-PPCK-U)
9 to 106 lbs.
Color Coded Handles
1,000 lb. Minimums Apply
MADE TO ORDER
IRON COMPANY Urethane Kettlebell Sets – Urethane coated kettlebells by IRON COMPANY were specifically designed for the US Military and CrossFit applications for indoor and outdoor kettlebell training. We’ve taken a proprietary polyurethane coating originally developed for blast mitigation (bomb testing) and applied it to the ball of each kettlebell. This urethane coating gives our USA coated IRON COMPANY kettlebells unmatched durability and corrosion resistance for all-weather performance. Unlike rubber, urethane is non porous and will not fade, crack or peel. It is also UV resistant. Pre-configured sets are available including the new 40 lb. set of 10 for US Army combat readiness testing.
Each handle features a durable matte black powder coat finish for a comfortable grip and will resist chipping much better than traditional paint. The kettlebell horns are all color coded by weight per competition kettlebell standards for easy size identification. And unlike most kettlebell manufacturers, IRON COMPANY includes oversized numbers for further ease of weight identification. IRON COMPANY urethane kettlebells are unique to the industry and designed by fitness professionals that understand fitness equipment functionality.
How durable is the IRON COMPANY urethane kettlebell coating? The urethane coating used to protect IRON COMPANY kettlebells is a VOC free elastomeric polyurethane coating that was specially formulated for the US Military for blast mitigation operations. Its purpose was to deflect the energy of a blast while keeping the structure intact. This lining demonstrates superior hardness and elongation, high tensile strength, and excellent tear and abrasion resistance while creating a monolithic seamless barrier. The IRON COMPANY urethane coating is ideal for the most demanding training in the harshest of environments. It is this superior protection that IRON COMPANY chose to offer to its kettlebell customers to insure the longevity of their investment.
Government Purchase – Now available on IRON COMPANY® GSA Contract GS-07F-0104M and CMAS Contract 4-12-78-0066A.
- Each kettlebell ball is completely coated in high tensile strength polyurethane with textured surface to absorb impact and eliminate scratches and corrosion. Handle and horn are powder coated only.
- High quality single cast iron design for maximum strength and durability.
- Handle seams are ground smooth for a clean finish and comfortable grip.
- Baked-on powder coated handle (not painted) for best durability and resistance against chipping and corrosion.
- Matte black powder coat finish offers a more aggressive grip compared to painted handles.
- Color coded handle horns for easy weight identification. *40 lb. kettlebell is all black.
- Enlarged numbers for easier weight identification from further distances.
- Maintenance free. No caps, inserts or stickers used. IRON COMPANY logo and weight sizes are permanently cast into kettlebell.
- Pre-configured Sets: Minimums apply.
- Custom sets can be configured. Minimums apply. Contact an IRON COMPANY sales rep for a custom quote.
- Your urethane kettlebells are made to order so please allow approximately 3-4 weeks for delivery.
- Government Purchase: Available for Government and Military purchase through IRON COMPANY GSA contract GS-07F-0104M and CMAS contract 4-12-78-0066A.
- Weight tolerance is +/- 2%
- Approximate Handle diameters: 9-18 lbs - 1.2", 26 lbs - 1.4", 35-88 lbs - 1.5" and 97-106 lbs - 1.58"
- Weight markings include both lb. and kg.
- Ball of kettlebell is completely coated in textured polyurethane.
URETHANE KETTLEBELL SIZES AND COLORS:
- IC-PPCK-U--9 - 9 lb. / 4kg. White
- IC-PPCK-U-13 - 13 lb. / 6 kg. Gray
- IC-PPCK-U-18 - 18 lb. / 8 kg. Pink
- IC-PPCK-U-26 - 26 lb. / 12 kg. Blue
- IC-PPCK-U-35 - 35 lb. / 16 kg. Yellow
- IC-PPCK-U-40 - 40 lb. / 18 kg. Black
- IC-PPCK-U-44 - 44 lb. / 20 kg. Purple
- IC-PPCK-U-53 - 53 lb. / 24 kg. Green
- IC-PPCK-U-62 - 62 lb. / 28 kg. Orange
- IC-PPCK-U-70 - 70 lb. / 32 kg. Red
- IC-PPCK-U-80 - 80 lb. / 36 kg. Gray
- IC-PPCK-U-88 - 88 lb. / 40 kg. White
- IC-PPCK-U-97 - 97 lb. / 44 kg. Silver
- IC-PPCK-U-106 - 106 lb. / 48 kg. Black
- One Each: 9, 13, 18, 26, 35 and 44 lbs. (145 lbs)
- One Each: 53, 62, 70, 80, 88 lbs. (353 lbs)
- Ten Each: 40 lbs. (400 lbs)
- One Each: 9, 13, 18, 26, 35, 44, 53, 62, 70, 80 and 88 lbs. (498 lbs)
- Limited 3-Year Warranty against manufacturers defects. Does not cover damage due to negligent or faulty use, handling, maintenance, alteration or storage by the user. Broken kettlebells are usually always due to dropping, throwing or abusive use and is not covered by this warranty. All warranty claims handled on a case by case basis.
- Urethane and powder coat is not warrantied. Urethane and Powder Coat wear and tear is natural and does not constitute a warranty claim.
- Always use your kettlebells on rubber gym flooring and avoid dropping or throwing.
- Store in a dry area out of prolonged direct sunlight.
- Available for pick-up in Texas. Please allow approx. 3-weeks for production.
- Shipping NOT included. Please email or call for most economical shipping costs. Online orders will have additional UPS or freight charges emailed to customer within 24-hours and will be charged and shipped upon approval by customer.
- Lead times can vary as this product is made to order. Please allow approx. 3-weeks.
- Each kettlebell is individually poly-bagged, packed with Styrofoam, boxed and strapped for maximum protection during shipping.
- LTL Freight – Kettlebell sets ship via LTL freight carrier on a wooden pallet. All standard freight deliveries include 24-hour notification and curbside delivery. Additional services such as lift gate or inside delivery are available upon request for an additional fee. A full inspection is required at delivery and notation on delivery bill of any missing or damaged product is mandatory for replacement.
NOTE FOR WILL-CALL PICKUPS: Sales tax rate of 8.25% applies for customer pickups from Texas warehouse.