American Made Multi-Sided Solid Steel Urethane Encased Barbells -- Iron Grip (UBBT-S)
Sizes: 20-110 lbs.
Uses: Commercial Gyms and CrossFit Boxes
American Made Multi-Sided Solid Steel Urethane Encased Barbells – Iron Grip Urethane Barbells incorporate the same American ingenuity and beautiful design as their 12-sided urethane
dumbbells and Olympic weight plates. Each solid steel urethane barbell is crafted from the finest 1.25” diameter carbon steel and solid steel heads that are bored and then machined to have 12-sides
and chamfered edges. Iron Grip’s proprietary black polyurethane is consistently refined to be the most durable in the industry.
Iron Grip owns and operates their own manufacturing plants right here in Southern California. This allows for unrestricted and consistent quality control of all their products. Each Iron Grip fixed weight steel barbell set is fully machined
to provide the closest weight tolerances in the industry. Each solid steel barbell head is bored, fully chamfered to break the edges and then press fit onto the solid steel bar. Both are then fully welded, not bolted, to form a long lasting and
maintenance free barbell. Barbell heads are then fully coated in American formulated and manufactured urethane, which is one of the most abrasion and impact resistant in the industry. The finished product provides our customers
with an American Made Steel Barbell Set that is like no other in terms of design, functionality and durability. Multi-sided, anti-roll Urethane Barbell Sets by Iron Grip Barbell are an investment you can count on for any fitness studio, commercial
club or military installation for many years to come.
Iron Grip Barbells for Military Purchase – Are you a buyer for the US Government that needs to purchase American Made Iron Grip products? Ironcompany.com is a GSA contractor since 2001 with experience in supplying our military with the finest gym equipment products all over the world. We specialize in providing time sensitive bids for small and large orders and especially those that may require multiple brands in numerous fitness equipment categories. We pride ourselves in educating our customers so that they can be confident they are making the most sound equipment buying decisions with taxpayer funding. We provide quick quotes and specialize in equipment logistics to distribution depots and/or direct shipments to bases, embassies and other military installations. We can be found on the GSA Advantage under contract GS-07F-0104M. We also hold CMAS contract 4-12-78-0066A for buyers within the state of California.
Need a quick custom quote or a bulk discount? Call an Ironcompany.com USA Made urethane barbell specialist today at 1-888-758-7527. You can also email email@example.com
- UBBT-S 020/110 w/Straight Bars - (1) each of 20, 30, 40, 50, 60, 70, 80, 90, 100 and 110 lbs. (650 lbs. total)
- UBBT-EZ 020/110 w/EZ-Curl Bars - (1) each of 20, 30, 40, 50, 60, 70, 80, 90, 100 and 110 lbs. (650 lbs. total)
- Commercial quality for use in clubs, gyms and military fitness installations
- Solid steel heads are precision drilled and bored to ensure close tolerance
- Heads feature a patented 12-sided design that resists rolling off of benches or across the gym floor
- Steel bars are hard chromed, knurled and have a thickness of 1 ¼”
- Bar Style: Knurled round or EZ-curl
- Head diameters start at 6” (20-30 lbs.) and go to a maximum of 8” (40-110 lbs.) for easy storage on any commercial barbell rack
- The radius of each steel slug is chamfered on the outside to displace the force of the impact between the steel slug and urethane coating for longer impact resistance
- No maintenance. Solid steel bars are hydraulically press fit into solid steel heads and are fully welded for maximum strength durability
- Maximum protection from harsh environments
- Impact resistant matte finish urethane is odorless, will not crack or fade and prevents damage to floors and equipment
- Urethane coating is a minimum of 3/8” thick
- Quieter workouts compared to solid steel barbells without urethane coating
- Great for total body toning, strengthening and muscle building
- Weight sizes are permanently engraved into each barbell head and will not wear off
- Custom colored logo’s are available (upcharge)
- Proudly Made In The USA
- 5-Year full commercial warranty against breakage
- Military fitness
- Commercial gyms and clubs
- Training studios
- CrossFit boxes
- Performance training centers
- College weight rooms
Click here to view complete Iron Grip commercial product specifications
NOTE: Iron Grip urethane-encased commercial products are manufactured specific to each order. Lead times will vary seasonally based on manufacturer production schedule and order demand. Estimated lead time will be confirmed at time of order or quotation.
Iron Grip sales to WA and TX are subject to sales tax. Military and federal government destinations are tax-exempt. Supplemental sales tax for WA or TX will be calculated after order is placed and you will be notified by an Ironcompany sales rep within 24 hours for additional payment to be collected prior to placement of order with manufacturer.
20-110 lb. Straight Barbell and 20-110 lb. EZ-Curl Sets = Freight cost included within the lower 48 states only.
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a
location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of
delivery to sign the delivery receipt. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification call and lift gate service.
Item Number: UBBT-S ProdID_1490
Product Name: American Made Multi-Sided Solid Steel Urethane Encased Barbells -- Iron Grip (UBBT-S)
Manufacturer: IRON GRIP
Manufacturer Part No: UBBT-S
$499 minimum order on all Iron Grip orders
Plate Sizes: 2.5-45 lbs.
Packages: 255-1,260 lbs.
Uses: Fitness Studios, Commercial Clubs, Military
List Price: $1,010.00
Your Price: $879.00
You Save: $131.00 (13 %)
**Barbells NOT Included**
Your Price: Starting at $3,419.00
Sizes: 5-150 lbs.
Custom Sizes Now Up to 175 lbs.
Uses: Commercial Gyms and Military Installations