Proformance Plus PPF-717 Hyper Extension Back Station - The Proformance Plus 45 Degree Hyperextension Bench by Tuff Stuff is designed and fabricated to stretch, strengthen and tone the hamstring muscles as well as the lower back in commercial gyms and clubs. Many people will find that a 45 degree hyperextension is much easier to enter an exit compared to a 90 degree hyperextension. It is also easier to control the amount of resistance, or bodyweight, that is targeting the lower back which can be beneficial for those performing rehabilitation exercises. The Tuff Stuff hyper extension back station is an extremely effective finisher for the hamstrings and will create an intense burn.
The PPF-717 is fabricated from 2” x 4” x 11 gauge oval tube steel for a modern look and rock solid performance. A wide base with elevated frame keeps the hyper stable at all times. The adjustable height thigh pad includes high density padding for maximum comfort and features wear guards for longer upholstery life. And a convex shaped foot plate provides natural stabilization throughout the entire exercise.
Ironcompany.com® is the EXCLUSIVE GSA Dealer for Tuff Stuff Fitness Proformance Plus and PRO-XL Sports Performance exercise equipment to the military and government. All Tuff Stuff Fitness products bearing the Exclusive GSA Dealer
logo above are on GSA contract exclusively through Ironcompany.com® GS-07F-0104M through the GSA Advantage program. For GSA or commercial quotes, additional product information or to place an order please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-888-758-7527
TuffStuff Proformance Plus Flat Olympic Weight Lifting Bench Specs and Features:
- Dimensions: 51” L x 33” W x 41” H
- Frame Construction: Heavy 2” x 4” x 11 gauge oval tube steel construction designed using CAD software
- Frame Fabrication: Deep penetrating 1/4” MIG welds and Grade 8 ANSI Standard bolts
- Foot Plate: Convex shaped foot plate provides natural stabilization throughout back extensions
- Thigh Pads: Fully adjustable to accommodate any height user. Also includes built-in handles
- Calf Pad: Wide calf pad provides ample width and padding density to remain comfortable throughout each set
- Padding: High density EMR urethane foam padding with 1” premium plywood backing
- Naugahyde: Commercial grade upholstery treated to resist bacteria, scratches and stains
- Wear Guards: All Proformance Plus benches come standard with wear guards featuring the TuffStuff logo. Custom logo’s can be installed for an upcharge
- Feet: Includes elevated frame design and steel reinforced rubber stabilizer feet to maximize stability and ease of cleaning around machine
- Finish: Electro-statically applied 8-step powder coat finish includes 5 separate steel cleaning and preparation steps, pre-powder drying step and oven curing finish step. TuffStuff exceeds the industries highest standards for corrosion control to provide the ultimate protection for customers such as the US Navy
- Color Availability: See drop down menu or color chart below. Custom colors available at an upcharge. Please call or email to inquire
- Uses: For harsh commercial environments on land or sea
- Weight: 125 lbs.
- Assembly: Some assembly may be required
- Installation: Fits through 36” wide doorways (pre-assembled)
- Government Purchase: Available for purchase through Ironcompany.com contracts GSA GS-07F-0104M and CMAS 4-12-78-0066A
- Proudly Made In The USA
What are the benefits of purchasing a TuffStuff Proformance Plus Hyper Extension?:
- Very effective in targeting the hamstrings and lower back muscles
- Adjustable thigh pads accommodates any size user for a comfortable workout
- Built to withstand harsh environments including those that include salt air
- You choose frame and padding colors
Ironcompany.com® is the EXCLUSIVE GSA Dealer for Tuff Stuff Fitness Proformance Plus and PRO-XL Sports Performance exercise equipment to the military and government. All Tuff Stuff Fitness products bearing the Exclusive GSA Dealer logo above are on GSA contract exclusively through Ironcompany.com® with the GSA Advantage program. For GSA quotes and ordering please contact email@example.com.
Standard Frame Color Options (click below to enlarge)
Matte Black, Platinum Sparkle, Sky White, Twilight Blue, Charcoal Texture and Wrinkle Black
(in order from left to right)
Click here to view the Tuff Stuff Proformance Plus standard upholstery color chart
All Tuff Stuff Fitness Proformance Plus and PRO-XL exercise equipment exceeds the minimum neutral salt spray corrosion testing requirements as specified by the US Navy.
Click here to see the Neutral Salt Spray Laboratory Testing Report
- 10 YEARS: Frames, welds, cams and weight plates.
- 5 YEARS: Pivot bearings, pulleys, bushings, gas shocks and guide rods.
- 1 YEAR: Belts, linear bearings and pull-pin components.
- ALL OTHER PARTS not mentioned, one year from the date of delivery to the original purchaser.
- 6 MONTHS: Upholstery, cables, finish,and rubber grips.
Need to make a large purchase of hyper extensions for a hotel fitness room or commercial gym? Contact an Ironcompany.com strength equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt and help offload the individual packages from the tail end of the truck. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification before the delivery is made.
Territory restrictions apply. Not available in all markets.
Item Number: PPF-717 ProdID_20045
Product Name: Proformance Plus Hyper Extension Back Station -- Tuff Stuff (PPF-717)
Manufacturer: TUFF STUFF
Manufacturer Part No: PPF-717