Apollo Athletics Steel Cross-Training Sledge Hammer Set Are you looking to start a sledge hammer strength training routine? Sledgehammer training is an effective whole body exercise, and is increasing in popularity with crossfit, strongman, and fitness cross-training. Each swing starts at your feet, travels up through your legs and hips, is transmitted via your core muscles up into your chest, back, and shoulders and finally delivered through your upper and lower arms. All of these muscles working together demand a large amount of oxygen which makes sledgehammer swinging very metabolically demanding. Short sets using maximum power with heavier sledge hammers will develop strength and anaerobic fitness. Longer sets using lighter strikes with lighter weight sledge hammers will develop aerobic fitness and muscular endurance. Because swinging a sledgehammer uses a large percentage of your muscle mass, it is also a very effective calorie burner and is easily comparable with other whole body low impact workouts like rowing and swimming as well as heavy bag punch training. So grab a weighted training hammer, find yourself a used tire, and start swinging. It’s HAMMER TIME!
Fitness Sledgehammers come in 5 different weights and sizes to accommodate different user strength capabilities: 10, 15, 20, 25, and 30 lbs. Full sets also allow the user to perform sledge hammer training drop sets, much like using barbells or dumbbells, where once the user gases out with a heavy hammer they quickly drop down to a lighter hammer enabling them to continue with a few more swings.
Need a quick custom quote or a bulk discount? Call an Ironcompany.com Sledge Hammer specialist today at 1-888-758-7527. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org
- S-HAMMER-10 – One 10 lb. Sledge Hammer
- S-HAMMER-15 – One 15 lb. Sledge Hammer
- S-HAMMER-20 – One 20 lb. Sledge Hammer
- S-HAMMER-25 – One 25 lb. Sledge Hammer
- S-HAMMER-30 – One 30 lb. Sledge Hammer
- S-HAMMER-SET – One each 10, 15, 20, 25 and 30 lb. Sledge Hammer Set
Sledge Hammer Features:
- Single sledgehammers available from 10-30 lbs.
- Commercial heavy-duty quality for use in all types of facilities
- Fully-welded solid steel design. Heads are fully welded to handles
- Knurled “Safety Grip” on over 90% of handle surface length insures solid grip even with sweaty hands
- Multiple sizes for conditioning, strength training and drop sets
- Purchase the full set for drop set ability
- Builds grip strength and power throughout the body
- Black gloss finish
- 30 day manufacturer warranty
- S-HAMMER-10 (10 lb.): Overall Length - 30”/ Head Width - 6” / Head Diameter - 2.5” / Handle Length - 27.5” / Handle Grip Diameter - 1”
- S-HAMMER-15 (15 lb.): Overall Length - 31”/ Head Width - 8” / Head Diameter - 3” / Handle Length - 27.5” / Handle Grip Diameter - 1”
- S-HAMMER-20 (20 lb.): Overall Length - 40”/ Head Width - 8” / Head Diameter - 3” / Handle Length - 36.5” / Handle Grip Diameter - 1.25”
- S-HAMMER-25 (25 lb.): Overall Length - 40”/ Head Width - 8” / Head Diameter - 3.5” / Handle Length - 36.5” / Handle Grip Diameter - 1.5”
- S-HAMMER-30 (30 lb.): Overall Length - 40”/ Head Width - 9” / Head Diameter - 3.5” / Handle Length - 36.5” / Handle Grip Diameter - 1.5”
- Garage gyms
- CrossFit boxes
- Sports performance
- Commercial gyms
All Singles and Sets = UPS cost included within the lower 48 states only.
Item Number: S-HAMMER ProdID_20788
Product Name: Steel Sledge Hammers For Cross-Training -- Apollo Athletics (S-HAMMER)
Manufacturer Part No: S-HAMMER