6" Leather Weightlifting Belt -- Ironcompany (LB6-LBE6)
IRON COMPANY® Leather Lifting Belts are 100% Made in the U.S.A. They are constructed of genuine sole leather with nickel-plated rivets and buckles. The edges are beveled for added comfort. Extra wide 6" back offers plenty of support when weight lifting or bodybuilding.
- Available in treated or untreated leather
- Treated leather is processed for more suppleness and a darker color
- GUARANTEED FOR LIFE
- Imprinted with IRON COMPANY® logo
- Custom company logo imprinting, labeling, special sizing, and large quantity orders available upon request (additional charges may apply)
How to Size your Weight Belt for a Perfect Fit:
1. Acquire a measuring tape (pliable or seamstress tape is preferred).
- X-Small : 22" - 31"
- Small: 27" - 36"
- Medium: 31" - 40"
- Large: 35" - 44"
- X-Large: 39" - 48"
- XX-Large: 43" - 52"
2. Measure around the waist, about 4" above where your pants are. *Note: do not suck in, just measure in a relaxed state.
3. Take that measurement and use the size guide below:
5. Weightlifting/Powerlifting Belts are worn well above where we wear our shorts or pants (above the hip bones). Most people are inclined to use their pant size for a weightlifting belt which causes the belt to be returned for a different size causing delays and extra costs to the buyer for shipping and restocking.
6. If there is any doubt to your belt size, please contact us as we will be more than happy to help!
Please allow up to 10 business days (2 weeks) manufacturer production lead time prior to shipping. This is a hand-crafted item made specific to each order that goes through several stages of fabrication prior to completion.
Optional Dipping Accessory Strap: Use this top grade leather dip accessory on your existing belt. Just slide it through before you put your belt on, adjust it to the front, add a plate and you are ready to go. The finished length is 6" with nickel plated steel rivets. Includes 6mm steel wire zinc-plated spring clip and steel welded chain.
Need weight belts for your fitness room or commercial gym? Contact an Ironcompany.com strength equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via UPS