Series II Commercial Fixed Solid Head Urethane Barbells -- American Barbell (BBAB2)
Bar: Straight or EZ Curl
Uses: Commercial Gyms
American Barbell Series II Solid Head Urethane Barbells - Utilizing the same look and feel as the American Barbell Series II Urethane Dumbbells, the Series II fixed weight barbells by American Barbell feature a solid head weight design that is fastened to each knurled straight bar using 200 ft. lbs. of torque. High quality smooth-finish German urethane coating is hard wearing and will resist cuts and abrasions caused by wear and tear in commercial gyms. Weight increments are permanently molded in large gray numbers on the face of each solid steel barbell head for easy visibility. Beefy 32.5mm thick bar shafts are hard chromed to enhance durability and prevent peeling. American Barbell Series II BBAB2 Urethane Barbells were originally designed and distributed by GP Industries as the Series II BBS2, and continue to be produced today under the American Barbell brand name with the same industry-respected engineering and commercial quality. Available in either straight or EZ-curl design. Sizes ranging from 20 lb to 110 lb in ten pound increments and are sized to fit most any commercial barbell rack.
Need a quick custom quote or a bulk discount? Call an IRON COMPANY® urethane barbell specialist today at 1-888-758-7527. You can also email email@example.com
- BBAB2-STR 20-110 with Straight Bars - (1) each of 20, 30, 40, 50, 60, 70, 80, 90, 100 and 110 lbs. (650 lbs. total)
- BBAB2-EZ 20-110 with EZ-Curl Bars - (1) each of 20, 30, 40, 50, 60, 70, 80, 90, 100 and 110 lbs. (650 lbs. total)
- Commercial quality for use in clubs, CrossFit boxes and military fitness centers
- Solid steel heads are precision drilled and bored to ensure close tolerance
- Heads are coated in high quality, impact resistant smooth black urethane from Germany that is odorless and will not crack or fade
- High strength 5/8" grade-8 hex head bolts are specially treated with a thread locker and impacted to 200-ft. lbs.
- Bar choices are Straight or EZ-Curl bars
- Steel chrome plated bars rated at 130,000 PSI Tensile Strength
- Inside to inside head dimension (gripping area): straight bar - 37-1/4", EZ curl bar - 36-1/8"
- Steel bars measure 1.282" (32.5mm) diameter
- The radius of each steel slug is chamfered on the outside to displace the force of the impact between the steel slug and urethane coating for longer impact resistance
- Quieter workouts compared to uncoated solid steel or iron barbells
- Great for total body toning, strengthening and muscle building
- Weight sizes are permanently engraved into each barbell head and will not wear off
- 4-Year commercial warranty against factory defects
- US Patent # 7,740,569 US 6,602,169
- Garage gyms
- Commercial gyms
- Training studios
- CrossFit boxes
- Military fitness
OPTIONAL Custom Logo Designs available upon request with upcharge and minimum order requirement. For more information or pricing contact an IRON COMPANY® sales rep at 888-758-7527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
20-110 lb. Straight and EZ-Curl Sets = Freight cost included within the lower 48 states only.
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification call and lift gate service.