Olympic Bar Stand - Built-In Deadlift Bar Jack (Pair) – Body-Solid (BSTOBS)
500 lb. Weight Capacity per Stand
Olympic Bar and Weight Plates NOT Included
Body-Solid Tools BSTOBS Olympic Bar Stand (Pair) – The Body-Solid BSTOBS Olympic Bar Stands are designed as built-in bar jacks which when attached to both sides of an Olympic barbell, Olympic hex bar, or Olympic trap bar will elevate the resting height of the bar enough to allow clearance between weight plates and floor for easy loading and unloading. To use the BSTOBS Olympic Bar Stands, slide each stand down the Olympic bar sleeve so that they are positioned against the inside collar. Using an allen wrench, secure each stand clamp tightly to form a compression lock against the bar sleeves. The Olympic Bar Stands work best with a dedicated deadlift bar, since they are not meant to be taken on and off between sets. When both sides are secured to bar sleeves, the Olympic bar shaft will then be elevated 10 inches from the ground, which allows bumper plates and other full size weight plates to rest on the bar sleeves with at least 1-1/2 inches of clearance from the floor. This allows safe and easy loading and unloading of weight plates at the start of the workout, between deadlift sets, and at the end of the workout.
Body-Solid Olympic Bar Stands are designed to teach control during deadlift execution, especially at the end of each set. While each stand is constructed from 26mm solid steel and can support up to 500 pounds, they are not intended to be used if the exerciser plans to drop or slam down the weight load at the end of a set. Rubber bumper plates and rubber flooring absorb shock which act to protect equipment, the floor beneath, and the exerciser. Olympic Bar Stands do not allow bumper plates to come in contact with the floor. Upon set completion of a manageable weight load, the exerciser should slowly lower the weight so that stands come into contact with the floor without force. Not only will this prevent damage to the stands, but it will also eliminate unwanted shock from transferring back to the exerciser.
Looking for the right Olympic bar and bumper plates to use with your Olympic Barbell Stands? Call an IRON COMPANY® free weight equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com.
- Sold as a PAIR
- Increase starting bar height to 10" from ground
- Allows minimum 1.5" plate-to-ground clearance for easy plate load and unload
- Ideal for dedicated deadlifting bars
- For use in home gyms, garage gyms, or commercial gyms
- 26mm solid steel welded construction
- Black powder coated finish
- Heavy-duty bolt-on design
- Bar clamp secures with allen bolt
- Designed for attachment to Olympic bar sleeves
- 500 lb. maximum weight capacity per stand | 1,000 lbs. total weight supported at rest
- Olympic Bar and Weight Plates sold separately
- Dimensions (per stand): 2" L x 16.9" W x 11.8" H
- Product Weight (per stand): 6.6 lbs.
- Shipping Dimensions:
- Package 1 – 18.9" x 13.8" x 2.6" | 8.8 lbs.
- Package 2 – 18.9" x 13.8" x 2.6" | 8.8 lbs.
- Shipping Weight (total): 18 lbs.
- 30 Day warranty against manufacturer defects
- Warranty does not cover damage or breakage of stands caused by bar drops or slams during use
- Ships by FedEx Ground
- Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
- Additional shipping cost applies to AK, HI, PR