KETTLEBALL Vinyl Dipped Kettlebell with Ergonomic Angled Handle -- Body-Solid (KBL)
Singles and Package Sets
Body-Solid KETTLEBALLS Vinyl Dipped Kettlebells - The Body-Solid Kettleball is a kettlebell like no other, providing more safety, more control, and added versatility over any standard kettlebell. The Kettleball combines the benefits of a dumbbell and a kettlebell into one revolutionary product. An innovative patent pending design includes a more stable and ergonomic handle allowing users to perform upright rows, bicep curls, tricep extensions and a multitude of core movements. The wide handle is uniquely designed with angled bends throughout, allowing the exerciser to firmly grasp the kettleball on a straight surface in a variety of positions, rather than on a curved handle as with traditional kettlebells. In addition, the handle is offset at an angle from the ball, allowing the flat side of the kettleball to rest comfortably against the forearm without causing the wrist to bend backwards. Focusing on safety, the Kettleball reduces unwanted stress on the wrist, elbow and shoulder making it perfect for both beginners and veterans alike in settings such as physical therapist rehabilitation, home gyms, hotel fitness centers, and personal training studios. The durable vinyl coating prevents chipping and helps protect floors, kettlebell storage racks, and other equipment. Vinyl covered Body-Solid Kettleballs are available in 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 35, and 40 pound increments.
Available Single Sizes - Includes (1) KBL Series Kettleball:
- KBL5 - 5 lb. Kettleball
- KBL10 - 10 lb. Kettleball
- KBL15 - 15 lb. Kettleball
- KBL20 - 20 lb. Kettleball
- KBL25 - 25 lb. Kettleball
- KBL30 - 30 lb. Kettleball
- KBL35 - 35 lb. Kettleball
- KBL40 - 40 lb. Kettleball
Available Package Sets:
KBLS105 5-30 lbs. (6 kettlebells) 5 lb. increments, total set weight 105 lbs.
Includes (1) each: 5 lb (KBL5), 10 lb (KBL10), 15 lb (KBL15), 20 lb (KBL20), 25 lb (KBL25), 30 lb (KBL30)
KBLS180 5-40 lbs. (8 kettlebells) 5 lb. increments, total set weight 180 lbs.
Includes (1) each: 5 lb (KBL5), 10 lb (KBL10), 15 lb (KBL15), 20 lb (KBL20), 25 lb (KBL25), 30 lb (KBL30), 35 lb (KBL35), 40 lb (KBL40)
Need a custom kettlebell set for personal training or bulk package for group fitness training? Contact an Ironcompany.com free weight specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Color: Red
- Innovative patent pending design
- Multi-grip handle for different hand positioning
- Angled handle reduces stress on the wrist, elbow, and shoulder
- Durable vinyl coating
- Textured handle for firm gripping
- Body Focus: Abs, Back Rehab, Balance, Biceps, Calves, Cardio Interval Training, Circuit Training, Combat Training, Cross Fit, Dynamic Stretching, Fat Burn, Forearms, General Fitness, Girl Power, Glutes, Hamstrings, Lower Back, Muscle Endurance, Obliques, Pectorals, Physical Therapy, Plyometrics, Quads, Senior Fitness, Shoulder Rehab, Shoulders, Strength Interval Training, Traps, Triceps
- Exercises: Sit Ups, Bench Press, Incline Press, Decline Press, Upright Row, Deltoid Raise, Shoulder Press, Standing Military Press, Bent Over Row, Shoulder Shrug, Ab Crunch, Oblique Bend, Biceps Curl (standing), Tricep Extension, Tricep Kickback, Seated Calf Raise, Barbell Thruster
Body-Solid Kettleballs were featured in the Men's Journal 2015 Gear of the Year issue for
best products in Health and Fitness
Exercise Progressions Click to Enlarge
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via UPS