Iron-Lock Interlocking Rubber Puzzle Mats For Commercial Gyms 28.5" x 28.5" x 3/8" -- Ironcompany (IRON-LOCK)
18 tile minimum (100 sq. ft.) per color
Iron-Lock Interlocking Rubber Puzzle Mats For Commercial Gyms Iron-Lock Interlocking Rubber Gym Mats by Ironcompany® feature size and thickness consistency and an interlocking tab system that is tight fitting and almost non-existent. Each Iron-Lock Puzzle Mat is stamped from rolled rubber flooring which is 100% processed and Made In The USA from recycled car and truck tires. Iron-Lock offers an affordable option in interlocking gym flooring and a clean, almost seamless, look that is perfect for garage gyms, fitness studios and commercial gyms.
3/8 Black Puzzle Mats 3/8 thick material is common among commercial gyms and clubs and is used frequently in weight stack machine areas and free weight areas. This material is very resilient and shock absorbent and will protect sub-floors and equipment from impact created from weight stacks as well as dropped dumbbells, barbells, kettlebells and weight plates.
3/8 Puzzle Mats w/17% Color Fleck Add some color to your weight room with Iron-Lock puzzle tiles that contain 17% color fleck. Color not only brightens up your weight room area but it also does wonders to camouflage light dirt and debris as well as flooring seams. When your Iron-Lock colored tiles are installed and snapped in the seams all but disappear leaving a clean and seamless appearance.
Equipment and Flooring Package Deals You may also be looking for fitness equipment to put on top of your new Iron-Lock tiles. If you are, purchasing package deals from Ironcompany® is a great way to save money and time by consolidating your shipments. Let us help you plan out your entire workout area from flooring dimensions to equipment that fits your fitness goals and budget.
At Ironcompany.com we pride ourselves on educating our customers and helping them make the best flooring decision possible based on their needs, fitness goals and budget. Please contact an Ironcompany.com flooring expert today at 1-888-758-7527 if you have questions, need a quote or would like a free sample mailed to you.
Most Ironcompany interlocking rubber flooring products can be found on the GSA Advantage website through our GSA contract GS-07F-0104M and CMAS contract 4-12-78-0066A.
Iron-Lock Interlocking Rubber Puzzle Mat Selections Include:
- 28.5" x 28.5" x 3/8" Solid Black Tiles
- 28.5" x 28.5" x 3/8" 17% Color Fleck Tiles
- Iron-Lock Interlocking Center Tile - 28.5" x 28.5" x 3/8" (5.64 sq. ft.)
*Also available in 5/16 thickness upon request
- Interlocking Tab Dimensions: 1.5" Wide x 1" Deep
- Color: Black or 17% Color Fleck
- Weight: 2.0 lbs. per sq. ft. (11.28 lbs. per tile)
- Made from resilient crumb rubber harvested from used car and truck tires
- Iron-Lock Tiles are manufactured in a facility that is registered to the internationally recognized ISO-9001 Quality Standard.
- Because of the high level of recycled material in each tile, these products meet and exceed the requirements set forth in U.S. Executive Order 13101, Greening the Government and can be a contributing factor towards LEED Green Building Council certification.
- Non-porous and slip resistant
- Easy to clean
- Fabricated from thousands of fine rubber granules, Iron-Lock Tiles offer superior underfoot comfort. Their resilient properties cushion the strain from running, exercising, walking or standing.
- Loose lay. No adhesive required
- Proudly Made In The USA
- 5-Year limited warranty against manufacturer defects in material and workmanship.
Ironcompany.com® Iron-Lock Interlocking Tile is often used in the following places:
- Commercial Gyms
- Home Gyms
- Garage Gyms
- Military Bases
- Doggy Daycare and Pet Kennels
- High School/College Weight Rooms
- Golf Courses
- Work areas
Iron-Lock Interlocking Tile is available in the following 17% fleck colors:
Cocoa/Eggshell (Mocha) Fleck
Shipping NOT Included
Due to the size and/or weight of this product, this item does not include shipping. If you place an order for this item the shipping cost will be emailed to you within 24 hours and will be an additional charge. We do our best to assure you the lowest possible shipping cost available. If you would like to obtain a quote for this product or multiple products before you order please email firstname.lastname@example.org a shipping quote request and include the product(s) Manufacturer, Name, and Part Number along with the ship to address.