Olympic Plate Tree For Home Gyms -- Marcy (PT-45)
Marcy Fitness Olympic Plate Tree for Home Gyms - The Marcy PT-45 is a vertical Olympic plate tree built for use in home gyms or small training studios. It is lightweight and mobile, yet strong enough to hold many times its weight for safe and sturdy weight plate storage. The PT-45 is fabricated from 2 x 2 x 14 gauge powder-coated steel tubing with rubber boots added for additional non-skid stability. Six weight pegs are properly spaced for holding plenty 2.5, 5, 10, 25, 35 and 45 lb. Olympic plates which will keep your home gym weight room free of clutter and tripping hazards. The PT-45 is compatible with all styles of Olympic plates with or without gripping handles with coatings ranging from black or gray paint to rubber to urethane.
Have a question about Home Gym Olympic Weight Plate Tree or need a quick custom quote? Call an Ironcompany.com Home Gym Equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org
Marcy Weight Plate Storage Rack Features and Specs:
- Frame Construction: 2 x 2 14-gauge steel tubing
- Feet: Rubberized feet to keep plate tree stable and from sliding
- Plate Storage: Compatible with Olympic barbell plates with 2 diameter center hole only
- Frame Finish: Durable and scratch resistant baked-on powder coat finish
- Uses: Home gyms, garage gyms and personal training studios
- Assembly: Assembly required
- Warranty: Manufacturers 2-Year Limited Warranty Against Defects
- Assembled Dimensions: 45 L x 26 W x 26.77 H
- Assembled Weight: 21 lbs.
- Shipping Dimensions: 46" x 16.5" x 4.5" (26 lbs.)
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via UPS