Resistance Stretch Band - Set -- Aeromat EcoWise (AEROMAT-ECO-STRBAND-SET)
- Latex, PVC, Phthalates and Chloride free
- Great for strength, core training and rehabilitation
- All bands are 4 ft x 6 inches wide
- (1) #86801 Extra Light Resistance - Sunflower - .20 mm thickness
- (1) #86802 Light Resistance - Kiwi - .20 mm thickness
- (1) #86803 Medium Light Resistance - Peach - .25 mm thickness
- (1) #86804 Heavy Resistance - Blue Dahlia - .30 mm thickness
- (1) #86805 Extra Heavy Resistance - Cedar Berry - .35 mm thickness
Need to make a bulk purchase of resistance bands for a hotel fitness room or commercial gym? Contact an Ironcompany.com fitness equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Eco-Wise Fitness is the only manufacturer that offers a full range of commercially grade Eco friendly, Yoga, Pilates, and Fitness products. Our products are made to compliment both the Mind and Body.
There are several ecological benefits of using Eco-Wise products. We respect the environment by manufacturing all our products free of both PVC and Chlorides. We use a patented TPE (Thermo plastic Elastomer) close-cell foam material, as well as a EVA close-cell foam material to help achieve this goal.
On the health side, Eco-Wise respects the body by having all our products manufactured free of Latex and Phthalates. Latex is an allergen as well as a material that negatively effects and intensifies over 25 major conditions and illnesses. It is banned in many Medical and Public Health care facilities. Phthalates are linked to many illness and is legally prohibited in many Child Day care and school facilities that have young children and toddlers that sit, sleep, and exercise on mats.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via UPS