Texas Shorty Bar - Short Olympic Bar | IRON COMPANY (IC-TX-SHORTY)
Rackable 6' Bar
Black Zinc Finish
Texas Shorty Bar - Short Olympic Bar - For those that don't have the room for a full size 7' long Olympic bar or power bar, the Texas Shorty Bar by IRON COMPANY is the answer. Because of it's compact size, the Texas Shorty Bar is perfect for home gyms, garage gyms, training studios, school weight rooms or anywhere "short" on space.
Perhaps the best feature of the 6' long Texas Shorty Bar is the 52" collar to collar shaft length which is the same as most 7' Olympic Bars or Power Bars making it rackable and easy to use on power cages, squat racks, Olympic bench presses and more.
Each USA Made Texas Shorty Bar features bronze bushings for low friction spin, shorter sleeves with grooves that give your collars more bite, a medium diamond knurling pattern with dual knurling marks spaced for IPF and IWF lifts and a beautiful black zinc finish throughout.
- Sleeve Assembly: One piece construction (no bolts) with spiral ring that won't pop out
- Bushings: Oil impregnated bronze bushings for low friction spin
- Shaft Finish: Black zinc
- Sleeve Finish: Black zinc
- Sleeve Texture: Grooved sleeves enhance the grab and performance of your collars
- Country Of Origin: Made In USA
- Uses: Great for home gyms, garage gyms or anywhere limited in space
- Total Length: 72”
- Diameter: 28.5mm (1 1/8")
- Grip: Medium diamond knurling (WITHOUT center knurl)
- Knurling Rings: Double rings on each side for Olympic lifting (spaced at 32") and powerlifting (spaced at 36")
- Bar Length Between Collars: 52" from inside collar to inside collar (same as most 7' bars)
- Sleeve Length: 9" loadable
- Sleeve Type: Grooved
- Bar Rotation: Bushing design for low friction spin
- Weight: 30 lbs
- Ship Weight: 34 lbs.
- Government Purchase: Available for Government and Military purchase through Ironcompany.com GSA contract 47QSMA22D08NN
- Limited Lifetime Warranty against manufacturer defects. Does not cover damage due to negligent or faulty use, handling, maintenance, alteration or storage by the user. Does not cover black zinc finish. Bar damage and bending is usually always due to dropping on a rack or bench (the bar hits before the plates) and is not covered by this warranty. All warranty claims handled on a case by case basis.
- Olympic Bar Care: Store your new bar in a dry location out of the elements. Refrain from dropping your loaded bar directly on rack pins and benches.
- UPS/Freight delivery is included within the lower 48 states. Online orders to non-direct points (Martha's Vineyard, Florida Keys, etc.) or outside of the lower 48 states will have additional UPS or freight charges emailed to customer within 24-hours and will be charged and shipped upon approval by customer
- Ships in approx. 48 hours
- Each bar is individually poly-bagged and packed in a heavy-duty tube for maximum protection during shipping
- UPS Ground - Three bars or less usually ship via UPS. Signature is usually required unless otherwise specified
- LTL Freight - Four or more bars usually ship via LTL freight carrier on a wooden pallet. All standard freight deliveries include 24-hour notification and curbside delivery. Additional services such as lift gate or inside delivery are available upon request. A full inspection is required at delivery and notation on delivery bill of any missing or damaged product is mandatory for replacement
- Ship weight is approx. 34 lbs.