Ultimate-Tough TRU-LOCK USA-Made Recycled Rubber Interlocking Gym Tiles - 2' x 2' x 5/16" – Ultimate RB Rubber (RB-TRU-LOCK)
4.0 sq. ft. per tile
Color Choices: Solid Black and 10% Fleck
25 tile minimum (100 sq. ft.) for Color Fleck
Ultimate RB Rubber Ultimate-Tough™ TRU-LOCK™ Interlocking Rubber Gym Tiles – Ultimate-Tough TRU-LOCK tiles from Ultimate RB Rubber are 2' x 2' gym flooring tiles which interlock on all four sides to create flooring solutions in residential and commercial applications. 5/16" (or 8mm) thickness is a great option for medium-duty flooring applications where durability is required but impact from dumbbells and plates may not be as great and budget may be a concern, since they are generally less expensive and lighter to ship than standard 3/8" rubber gym tiles. The TRU-LOCK tile is designed to cover 4 square feet per tile, which makes estimating the quantity of tiles needed simple when sizing your project and placing an order. TRU-LOCK tiles are engineered precisely with an intricate interlocking pattern which reduces the visibility of tab seams as the tiles are installed. The tab design holds the tiles together securely without the need for expensive adhesives, tapes, or the labor to apply them. Simply lay them out like a puzzle and self-trim at walls with a straight-cut edge for a finished look. The TRU-LOCK tiles can also be disassembled and re-assembled time and again without damaging the tiles. On top of that, they are also very easy to clean.
TRU-LOCK rubber flooring tiles offer both sound and shock absorption qualities and they can also serve as an effective vibration buffer. TRU-LOCK tiles are great for anti-fatigue resistance. Fabricated from fine rubber granules, they give superior underfoot comfort to cushion the strain from running, exercising, and walking. Custom-formulated, high strength polyurethane binders, similar to those used in synthetic running tracks, are used in the construction of Ultimate RB products. When they are combined with recycled tire crumb in the unique manufacturing processes, an extremely durable material is produced. TRU-LOCK is a cost-effective investment designed to last for years as commercial-quality gym flooring, a doggy daycare solution, and walkway covering vastly superior to lesser-grade foam tiles and the like commonly found at home improvement centers, warehouse stores, and big-box retailers.
TRU-LOCK Interlocking Rubber Flooring Selections:
- 24" x 24" x 5/16" tiles – Solid Black for simple, solid visual floor appearance and most economical purchase (no purchase minimum applies)
- 24" x 24" x 5/16" tiles – 10% Color Fleck to add feature color and help hide dust, dirt, and footprints (minimum purchase quantity 25 tiles)
NOTE: Solid Black, Blue Fleck, and Grey Fleck tiles are most popular and tend to have shorter production lead times than other color options since they are more frequently on the production schedule
TRU-LOCK tiles are available in the following 10% fleck colors:
Bright Red Fleck
Color swatches as shown are meant to represent fleck color only and may not reflect % concentration of fleck on actual tile. Digital color image may vary from true production color depending on screen brightness and resolution.
At IRON COMPANY® we pride ourselves on educating our customers and helping them make the best flooring decision possible based on their needs, fitness goals and budget. Please contact an IRON COMPANY® flooring expert today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com if you have questions or need a quote.
- Available in Solid Black or 10% Color Fleck concentration
- Made from 100% post-consumer crumb rubber harvested from used car, truck and airplane tires
- Fabricated from thousands of fine rubber granules
- Slip resistant
- Environmentally friendly
- Design flexibility
- Easy loose-lay installation, no adhesive required
- Sound and shock absorbing
- Spike resistance and traction
- Superior underfoot comfort to cushion the strain from running, exercising, and walking
- Easy Maintenance
- FloorScore® certified by SCS Global Services
- Proudly MADE IN THE USA
- Home gyms and garage gyms
- Weight rooms and fitness centers
- Stationary bike matting
- Physical therapy facilities
- Ski and snowboard shops
- Ramps and inclines
- Heavy traffic areas
- Locker rooms
- Ice rink walkways
- Baseball areas
- Multi-purpose rooms
- Doggy daycare and pet kennels
- Canine agility courses and training areas
- Boat docks
- Tile Dimensions: 2' x 2' | 24" x 24" inside to outside locking tabs
- Coverage per Tile: 4 square feet
- Thickness: 5/16" (8mm)
- Tolerance: +/- 0.020"
- Weight per Square Foot: 2 lbs.
- Weight per Tile: 8 lbs.
- Full Pallet Maximum Quantity: 200
- Color Fleck Concentration: 10% (does not apply to Solid Black)
- Tile Content: 92% recycled rubber / 8% high strength polyurethane polymer binder
- Shore Hardness: ASTM D-2240 | 65 + / - 5
- Density: ASTM D-395 | 63-94 lbs/cubic foot
- Elongation (at break): ASTM D-412 | 50-150%
- Tensile Strength: ASTM D-412 | 200-400 PSI
- Compression Set: ASTM D-395 | -15 to -45% @ 25%
- VOC Emissions: ASTM D-5116 | 0.5 mg/m2 or less
- Resistance to Chemicals: ASTM F-925 | No Change
- Static Load Limit: ASTM F-970 | Passes, 150 PSI
- Surface Flammability: ASTM D-2859 | Pass
- Die-C Tear: ASTM D-624 | 80 min
- Coefficient of Friction: ASTM D-1894 | 0.75-1.50
- Durometer: ASTM D-2240 | 60 +/- 5 Shore A
- Tear Resistance: ASTM D-624 | 50-125 PLI
- Manufactured in USA facilities that are registered to the internationally recognized ISO-9001 Quality Standard
- Because of the high level of recycled material in each tile, these products meet and exceed the requirements set forth in U.S. Executive Order 13101, Greening the Government and can be a contributing factor towards LEED Green Building Council certification
- FloorScore® is the most recognized indoor air quality (IAQ) certification standard for hard surface flooring materials, adhesives, and underlayments. Developed by SCS with the Resilient Floor Covering Institute (RFCI), a leading industry trade association of flooring manufacturers and suppliers, it qualifies for many green building schemes including LEED v4, WELL, BREEAM, and CHPS.
Click here to view the Ultimate Rb Rubber Tru-Lock flooring specifications data sheet
- Full Commercial Warranty
- 5 Year Limited against manufacturer defects in material and workmanship
CLEANING AND MAINTENANCE:
Click here to view the Ultimate RB Rubber Flooring Cleaning & Maintenance Guide
- Ships from manufacturing locations in Oregon and Ohio
- SHIPPING NOT INCLUDED. Due to the size and/or weight of this product, this item does not include shipping. If you place an order for this item the shipping cost will be emailed to you within 24 hours and will be an additional charge. We do our best to assure you the lowest possible shipping cost available. If you would like to obtain a quote for this product or multiple products before you order please email us a shipping quote request and include the product(s) Manufacturer, Name, and Part Number along with the ship to address.
⇒ For a SHIPPING QUOTE please contact one of our sales reps here