Kiss the Sky Yoga Mat - USA-Made from Recycled Foam Rubber -- Ironcompany (MO-BK-1)
24" x 72" x 3/16"
Yoga Mat | Recycled Foam Rubber - The 24" x 72" x 3/16" black oval Yoga mat by Kiss The Sky is USA Made from 100% recycled closed cell foam rubber and provides superior grip and skid resistance on all floor surfaces including wood, grass, sand and concrete. Its grippy rubber texture hugs the hands and feet, keeping you from sliding, even when sweaty and the closed cell foam rubber offers just the right amount of support and comfort to the user when performing Yoga and ground based resistance exercises. This premium grade Yoga mat is environmentally friendly and emits 6.5 lbs. fewer CO2 emissions than other foam Yoga mats made through traditional manufacturing. Its also produced by ISO 9001 certified manufacturers which ensures our mats consistently meet customers requirements, and that quality is consistently improved.
Let Ironcompany assit you with your Yoga mat needs. Call 1-888-758-7527 or contact any one of our flooring product specialists here
Yoga Mat Information:
- Size: 24" W x 72" L x 3/16" Thick
- Function: Performance-centric design holds the floor and hugs your hands and feet, keeping you from sliding, even when sweaty
- Material: 100% recycled foam rubber is ideal for any floor surface including wood, grass, sand and concrete
- Eco-Friendly: We use the most advanced environmental thinking in our product development. Each of our artisanal yoga mats emits 6.5 lbs fewer CO2 emissions than mats made through traditional means
- Odor: No harsh odor and can be used in low ventilation areas
- Uses: Use for Yoga and ground based exercises with or without stretch bands or free weights
- Custom: Can be ordered in custom shapes and sizes (minimums do apply)
- Weight: 4 lbs. each
- Shipping Dimensions: 25" x 7" x 7" | 5 lbs. 6 oz.
- Origin: Proudly Made In The USA
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via UPS