Hampton Slim-Line Rubber Coated Bumper Plates -- Hampton (PBP)
* denotes required field
Plate Sizes: 5-45 lbs.
Package: 240 and 620 lbs.
Uses: Garage Gyms, School Weight Rooms, Performance Centers
Hampton PBP Slim-Line Rubber Coated Bumper Plates – Hampton Fitness PBP plates are primarily constructed from solid, milled steel for a compact “slim-line” look and feel. Their steel body greatly reduces the bulk compared to solid rubber
bumpers and with less rubber brings fewer opportunities for damage. A ¾” thick virgin rubber ring, or rim, completely covers the outer impact point of each plate which quiets impact and protects floors and equipment. Each plate includes a stainless steel hub
that is precision machined for accuracy and smoothness allowing plates to be easily loaded and unloaded with limited wobble and vibration while in use. 5 and 10 lb. Technique plates are made from virgin rubber.
Hampton 375 lb. Pound Bumper Plate Olympic Barbell Set - This PWR-375 Bumper Plate Weightlifting Set by Hampton Fitness is the complete package. It includes 330 lbs. of color coded bumper plates that make each size easy to identify, even from across the gym. Plates are constructed of iron with a thick rubber rim which allows the plates to perform like a solid rubber bumper plate without as much bulk. Bulldog Barbell Collars firmly hold the weight plates in place even while conducting Olympic lifts. And the Hampton IB-86-15CE 7’ International Bar features a thick 32mm shaft that is hard chromed for extra durability. All Hampton international power bars incorporate heat-tempered, high-stress alloy steel to protect against bending. This bar has a psi weight rating of 165,000 lbs. Dual bronze bushings in the sleeves, with spring steel pin anchors inside them, ensure balance and smooth rotation. Maintenance is easy thanks to accessible lubrication points. Plus, durable rubber end caps protect floors and prevent scratching of freestanding equipment.
Need a quick custom quote or a bulk discount? Call an Ironcompany.com rubber bumper plate specialist today at 1-888-758-7527. You can also email email@example.com
Plate Pairs Include:
- (1) Pair Each – 5, 10, 25, 35 and 45 lbs.
- PBP-240 – (2) 5, (2) 10, (2) 25, (2) 35 and (2) 45 lb. Plates (240 lbs. total)
- PWR-375 – (1) PBP-240, (1) IB-86-15CE - 1500 lb. Test Chrome Olympic Bar and (1 pair) BDC Bulldog Power Clamp Collars (375 lbs. total)
- PBP-620 - (6) 5, (6) 10, (4) 25, (2) 35 and (8) 45 lb. Plates (620 lbs. total)
- Full Commercial Rated - Ideal for Garage Gyms, School Weight Rooms, Performance Centers, CrossFit and Commercial Gyms
- Plate Material: 5 and 10 lbs. Training Plates are made from virgin rubber
- Plate Material: 25-45 lb. Bumper Plates are milled from solid steel with 3/4” thick virgin rubber ring around entire plate diameter
- Low odor virgin rubber ideal for confined areas
- Numbers are permanently molded/cast into each plate
- Recessed 2” stainless steel sleeve prevents metal to metal contact and will not rust
- Solid steel design provides a more compact bumper allowing more plates to fit on your bar
- Consistent 17 5/8” (10-45 lbs.) plate diameter to insure proper bar height from floor at all times
- Protects facility floors from repeated barbell drops
- Cuts down noise and vibration
- Great for Olympic lifting, gaining strength and adding muscle
- 5-Year commercial warranty against factory defects - *5 and 10 lb. plates carry NO warranty
- All plates are 17 5/8” in diameter to maintain proper bar height from floor - *5 lb. training plates are 14 7/8” diameter
- 05 lb. – 5/8” Thick
- 10 lb. – 7/8” Thick
- 25 lb. – 1 1/8” Thick
- 35 lb. – 1 1/4” Thick
- 45 lb. – 1 1/2” Thick
- Garage gyms
- School weight rooms
- Performance centers
- Training studios
- Commercial gyms
Note: 5 lb. and 10 lb. PBP plates are constructed from solid virgin rubber and are meant to be used as TRAINING PLATES ONLY and NOT bumpers when used by themselves. If intended for bumper plate usage then they should always be accompanied by other sizes of larger diameter plates while in use to prevent damage to lighter plates. Also note that 5 lb. PBP are smaller in diameter than larger increment plates.
View the Bumper Plate brochure
Plate Pairs = UPS cost included within the lower 48 states only.
240, 375 and 620 lb. Sets = Freight cost included within the lower 48 states only.
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt and help offload the individual packages from the tail end of the truck. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification before the delivery is made.
Item Number: PBP ProdID_42
Product Name: Hampton Slim-Line Rubber Coated Bumper Plates -- Hampton (PBP)
Manufacturer Part No: PBP
Plates NOT included
1500 lb. tested