SMART Hurdles - 12" - Set of 6 -- Prism Fitness Group (400-120-230)
Other Sizes NOT Included
Prism Fitness Group SMART Hurdles - What equipment is good for agility drills and speed workouts? How do you perform hurdle drills for sprinters? The Smart Hurdle Sets are designed with athletes, coaches and PE teachers in mind and are versatile enough to handle your training needs from agility workouts to over/under drills. Smart Hurdles improve lateral drills and are great tools for improving everyday functional movements including squats and leg-lifts. Functional fitness ranges from everyday health to professional training.
- (6) SMART Hurdles - 12-inches high
- Smaller fixed-height hurdles improve lateral drills, cardio, quick steps, hops, jumps and more
- Each hurdle features a sturdy 3-point base that improves stability on all surfaces
- Set-up is quick and easy
- Support leg rotates in either direction and folds flat for storage
- Set includes an easy to use transport handle
- Get more out of the Smart Hurdles improve mobility, agility and power with the instructional Smart Hurdle Instructional Training DVD (optional)
- MADE IN THE USA
- Shipping Dimensions: 26" x 12" x 18"
- Shipping Weight: 8 lbs.
Need to make a large purchase of hurdles for a school fitness program or gym? Contact an Ironcompany.com strength equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shipping INCLUDED within the lower 48 states.
- UPS: Packaged and shipped UPS.
- Additional shipping cost applies to AK, HI, PR, select “high cost” delivery zones (i.e. Martha’s Vineyard, Florida Keys, etc.), and anywhere else outside the lower 48 states. If you place an online order from anywhere outside the lower 48 states, an IRON COMPANY rep will forward the additional shipping cost to you for your approval. We will not charge your card for the additional shipping cost without your approval first.