24" x 36" Laminated Fitness Poster / Wall Chart - Home Gym Exercises – Productive Fitness (CHGL)
Productive Fitness Laminated Wall Chart Fitness Poster - Home Gym Exercises – The Home Gym Exercise Poster from Productive Fitness is a 24" x 36" laminated wall charts designed as a visual guide for standard exercises that can be performed on a home gym with selectorized weight stack. Multi-gyms for individual and family use at home traditionally have many stations around the weight machine so that exercises for different body parts can be done with both ease and safety. By changing the cable attachment on the end of an upper pulley, mid pulley, or lower pulley, or by positioning the body inside a pressing station for chest, shoulders, or legs, a full body workout can be performed in the comfort of your home without the need for multiple individual weight machines, dumbbells, and barbells that are both bulky and heavy. Home gyms sometimes only come with very limited or basic instructions for use, leaving the home exerciser confused or unknowledgeable about the workout possibilities and exercise options that a typical home gym can provide. The Home Gym Exercise poster provides an informative and easy-to-follow circuit training workout routine especially beneficial for novice or junior fitness enthusiasts. Knowledge is power learn as you train different body parts about muscle function and exercise purpose.
The Laminated Exercise Training Poster series from Productive Fitness Publishing illustrates how to perform exercises through clear step-by-step instructions with colorful photos demonstrating proper biomechanical form and start and finish positioning. Each beautiful, easy to follow fitness poster is a great addition to any home gym, office, hotel fitness room, rec center, school gymnasium, or fitness center. Choose a single workout poster or several exercise charts to showcase your favorite workout routines or body focus. Whether you are beginner who has never exercised or used a particular piece of fitness equipment, or a seasoned fitness enthusiast looking for workout variety and a balanced routine, these posters offer a fun, safe and effective guide towards getting fit.
Available Wall Fitness Chart (Single Poster):
- CHGL – Home Gym Exercises
Home Gym Exercises Poster
The Home Gym Exercises poster features the most common resistance exercises for a full body workout on a traditional multi-station home gym with single stack or multiple weight stacks. Use this routine as a regular circuit for building strength, muscular endurance, and muscle balance through strength training at home, or as a starting point for split-routines with different body parts over different days.
- Features 16 basic exercises that can be done on most multi-station home gyms
- Learn to utilize upper pulleys, mid pulleys, low pulleys, pec dec, bench press, leg press, leg extension, and leg curl stations
- Get a great workout for the chest, shoulders, back, triceps, biceps, abdominals, legs and calves
- Muscle diagram shows both the posterior and anterior muscles for anatomical reference
- Safety rules for proper breathing techniques and acknowledging pain during exercise
Fitness Poster Specifications:
- Poster size: 24" W x 36" H
- Poster weight (individual): 0.25 lb.
- Waterproof for resistance against drinking fountain splash, sweat, cleaning supplies
- Colorfully illustrated fitness instructions
- Suitable for framing or attach directly to wall
- North American Made (manufactured in Canada)
- Made to order with lead time of 5 business days prior to shipping
- Complete wall chart sets, bulk fitness poster purchases, and unlaminated (paper only) exercise posters available by special request contact an IRON COMPANY® representative for details at 1-888-758-7527 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Shipping dimensions (1-3 posters): 26" x 2" x 2"
- Shipping weight by quantity: 10 oz. (1 poster) | 13 oz. (2 posters) | 1 lb. (3 posters)
- Ships rolled inside box
Check out this video showing best practices for framing your fitness poster for hanging
Looking for the right sized multi-gym at home for an individual or family of exercisers? Contact an IRON COMPANY® residential equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via USPS Priority Mail