Heavy-Duty USA Made Soft Cover Medicine Balls -- RAGE Fitness (CF-MB/SS)
Diameters: 14" Med Balls and 22" Soft Stones
Uses: Commercial Gyms & CrossFit boxes
RAGE® Fitness Heavy-Duty USA Made Soft Cover Medicine Balls Are you looking for the highest quality medicine ball on the market? The RAGE Heavy-Duty USA Made Medicine Ball is an essential product for any strength and conditioning program. The RAGE core exercise ball features an ergonomically correct, 14" diameter (45" circumference) that helps promote proper athletic stance and positioning during exercises and movements. All RAGE core training balls come in a variety of weights but are identical in size, allowing athletes to increase the intensity in their workout while still maintaining form and consistency in their range of motion. Use light weight medicine balls for rehabilitation or high rep toning exercises. Use heavier balls to tone, build muscle and increase explosive strength. RAGE med balls (CF-MB) are available in 6, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 20, 24, and 30 pound increments.
The RAGE Medicine Ball has proven itself to be the most durable soft-cover medicine ball on the market. Hand crafted in the US, using heavy-duty 18 ounce vinyl and high endurance stitching, this soft-shell medicine ball has been built to withstand high velocity impacts from wall target and partner throwing exercises. The rubber and fiber core gives it a firm, high quality feel. RAGE Balls are deliberately overstuffed to ensure the product maintains its shape and balance longer. These strength balls are built for endurance, keeping their shape and balance even through the toughest of workouts. Each shell is sewn with 1/38 inch thread - the thickest thread you can run through an industrial sewing machine. Seams are single stitched for more durable construction. A plastic vapor barrier within the shell prevents moisture from getting inside the medicine ball, increasing longevity. Each ball is tested for balance with a 20 feet roll test. If the ball deviates more than 2 inches over the 20 feet distance, the ball is rebalanced and retested until this test is passed.
RAGE® Fitness Supply American-Made Soft Stones Atlas Balls / Strongman Medicine Balls Strongman training is all about lifting odd, heavy objects. When you envision the worlds strongest man, the first thing that comes to mind is lifting an Atlas stone. Strongman athletes and Highland Games competitors will move them using a bear hug or grappling clinch hold, hoist them and press them overhead, or load them onto progressively higher platforms. Lifting an Atlas stone works every single muscle in your body, and especially your lower back, glutes, hamstrings. Not everyone has access to the heavy cement balls commonly used in competition. Now, Atlas stone training can be performed with the RAGE Soft Stone Atlas Ball! Not to be confused with the RAGE 14" Medicine Ball, the RAGE 22" Soft Stone Atlas Ball is wider, heavier and built for strongman workouts. This soft-shell core exercise ball has been built to withstand high intensity holds, hoists, lifts, presses, and carries executed during strongman training. No more worries about dropping a concrete Atlas stone ball on your foot! The RAGE Soft Stone uses a higher grade, more dense, and more durable vinyl shell than its 14" standard medicine ball counterpart in order to hold up to 250 pounds of crushed rubber fill. All RAGE super heavy core training balls come in a variety of weights but are identical in size, allowing athletes to increase the intensity in their workout while still maintaining form and consistency in their movements. RAGE Heavy Soft Cover Atlas Balls (CF-SS) are available in 20, 30, 40, 50, 75, 100, 125, 150, 175, 200, and 250 pound increments.
GO GREEN with RAGE Medicine Balls! The RAGE Medicine Ball is hand-crafted from 93% recycled materials for an environmentally friendly feel. The weight of each ball is made from a careful balance of fiber fill made from recycled plastic bottles and crumb rubber made from recycled tires.
Need a quick custom quote or a bulk discount? Call an Ironcompany.com medicine ball specialist today at 1-888-758-7527. You can also email email@example.com
Available 14" Medicine Ball Sizes (includes one ball):
- CF-MB006 - 6 lbs. Gray/Black
- CF-MB008 - 8 lbs. Orange/Gray
- CF-MB010 - 10 lbs. Green/Black
- CF-MB012 - 12 lbs. Orange/Black
- CF-MB014 - 14 lbs. Blue/Black
- CF-MB016 - 16 lbs. Red/Black
- CF-MB018 - 18 lbs. Yellow/Black
- CF-MB020 - 20 lbs. Black/Black
- CF-MB024 - 24 lbs. Brown/Black
- CF-MB030 - 30 lbs. Forest Green/Black
Available 22" Soft Stone Sizes (includes one ball):
- CF-SS020 - 20 lbs. Black/Black
- CF-SS030 - 30 lbs. Black/Black
- CF-SS040 - 40 lbs. Black/Black
- CF-SS050 - 50 lbs. Black/Black
- CF-SS075 - 75 lbs. Black/Black
- CF-SS100 - 100 lbs. Black/Black
- CF-SS125 - 125 lbs. Black/Black
- CF-SS150 - 150 lbs. Black/Black
- CF-SS175 - 175 lbs. Black/Black
- CF-SS200 - 200 lbs. Black/Black
- CF-SS250 - 250 lbs. Black/Black
Available 22" Soft Stones Package Set:
- CF-MB750-SET - (1 each) 50, 100, 150, 200, and 250 lbs. (750 lbs. total)
- MADE IN THE USA
- Light weight sizes available for beginners and high rep training
- Heavy weight sizes for building muscle and strength
- Medicine Ball Diameters: 4 lbs. to 30 lbs. = 14" (45" circumference)
- Soft Stone Diameters: 20 lbs. to 250 lbs. = 22" (70" circumference)
- Heavy-duty 18 oz dipped vinyl shell, CPSIA compliant (4 lbs. to 30 lbs Medicine Balls.)
- Heavy-duty 22 oz dipped vinyl shell, CPSIA compliant (20 lbs. to 250 lbs. Soft Stones)
- Soft covers lessen impact on walls and partners
- Recycled rubber and fiber core
- Plastic vapor barrier within the shell to prevent moisture from getting inside the ball
- Durable heat transfer labels are used to identify the RAGE Fitness brand and weight of each ball
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
NOTE: RAGE Medicine Balls are made to withstand thousands of wall ball throws, partner throws, high target throws, Russian twists and core exercises to increase strength and agility. They are NOT designed to be thrown on the ground, which will void the product warranty. Damage caused by extreme usage (such as slams) will not be covered as it does not constitute defective material or faulty workmanship. For high intense workout routines involving impact with the ground, it is suggested to use Slam Balls.
- CrossFit boxes
- Performance training centers
- Sports teams
- Commercial gyms
- Garage gyms
Please allow 1-2 weeks manufacturer production lead time prior to shipping on Soft Stones Atlas Balls in 20 to 250 lb. increments (made specific to order).
6 lbs. to 125 lbs. Singles - UPS cost included within the lower 48 states only.
150 lbs. to 250 lbs. Singles and 750 lbs. Set - Freight cost included within the lower 48 states only.
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be present at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification call and lift gate service.