2-Tier Rubber Hex Dumbbell Tray Rack -- Hampton (2T-FLT)
Hampton 2-Tier Rubber Hex Dumbbell Tray Rack - The Hampton Fitness 2T-FLT two tier tray rack is a commercial grade rubber hex dumbbell rack designed and fabricated for commercial use. Each tray is built from heavy gauge steel to accommodate even the heaviest rubber hex or multi-sided dumbbells. The open tray design allows users to mix and match with dumbbells or kettlebells for the ultimate in user defined free weight storage and are angled and forward sitting to be more user friendly. Steel frames are constructed from 12-gauge oval tubing that offers strength, safety and style to any facility. Each rack holds a complete set of Hampton Dura-Bell half sizes from 2.5-27.5 lbs. and a 5-50 lb. set in five pound increments for a total of sixteen pairs. Need more storage for bigger weights? Two 2T-FLT racks will hold a complete 5-125 lb. rubber hex dumbbell set.
Need help selecting the right Hampton Two Tier Hex Dumbbell Rack for your budget or fitness goal? Contact an IRON COMPANY® fitness equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com
2T-FLT Rack Specs and Features:
- Two-tier dumbbell rack with open storage shelves
- Construction: Heavy 3.25" x 2" 12-gauge oval steel tubing with mig weld fabrication
- Shelves: 10-gauge black steel trays on a 15 degree angle for easier unloading and re-racking
- Capacity: Built to hold any size rubber hex or multi-sided dumbbells but more specifically holds a 2.5 to 50 lb. Dura-Bell dumbbell set including half sizes
- Compatibility: Ideal for multi-sided dumbbells with rubber or urethane coatings. Also great for storing kettlebells
- Finish: Glossy platinum powder coat
- Uses: Ideal for home, studio and commercial use
- Warranty: 5-Year commercial warranty
- Assembly: Some assembly required
- Unit Dimensions: 95" W x 26" D x 32" H
- Unit Weight: 200 lbs.
- Dumbbells sold SEPARATELY
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification call and lift gate service.