2-Tier Pro-Style Dumbbell Rack -- York (69130)
York Barbell Commercial Pro-Style Dumbbell Rack - The 69130 10-Pair Low Profile Commercial Dumbbell Rack with Saddles by York Barbell is designed and built to be used in commercial environments including school weight rooms, corporate wellness centers and commercial gyms. It is fabricated from 2" x 3" x 11 gauge rectangular steel tubing that is finished with an electrostatic paint process that is baked at 400 degrees until it is hard as nails and able to deflect scratches and abrasions. The ergonomic steel angle iron dumbbell tiers are lined with dumbbell saddles, or cradles, that are made to keep round head dumbbells from rolling. And coming in at only 26 high, this low profile dumbbell rack is perfect for spaces under windows, mirrors or other obstructions.
Have a question about this item or need a quick custom quote? Call an Ironcompany.com York Barbell Equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527. You can also email email@example.com
York Barbell Two-Tier Pro-Style Dumbbell Rack Features and Specs:
- Dimensions: 99" L x 18" W x 26" H
- Frame Construction: 2" x 3" x 11 gauge oval steel tubing
- Frame Fabrication: Mig Welded and bolted for maximum strength
- Dumbbell Tiers: Angled tiers with forward sitting bottom tier for easy access to heavier dumbbells
- Dumbbell Tier Construction: Heavy gauge steel angle iron with evenly spaced dumbbell cradles
- Dumbbell Cradles: Reduces impact to dumbbells and rack and protects both from wear. Keeps dumbbells from rolling
- Capacity: Holds up to 10-pairs of Pro-Style, solid steel or solid head dumbbells
- Frame Finish: Durable and scratch resistant baked-on powder coat finish
- Uses: Garage gyms, training studios, school weight rooms and commercial gyms
- Color: Available in black frame only
- Assembly: Assembly required
- Unit Weight: 198 lbs.
York Barbell STS Warranty Information:
- 5-Years: Steel Frames
- 5-Years: Bearings and Bushings
- 1-Year: Cables
- 90-Days: Upholstery (wear through and stitching)
- 1-Year: All other parts
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification call and lift gate service.