FightThrough Fitness 18 x 24 Laminated Workout Poster - Battle Rope High Intensity Training Exercises -- Productive Fitness (FTBR)
FightThrough Fitness Laminated Wall Chart Workout Poster Battle Rope Exercises The FightThrough Fitness Medicine Ball Workout Poster from Productive Fitness is an 18 x 24 laminated wall chart designed as a visual guide for proper grip and high intensity training using power conditioning ropes. This chart also provides training goal workout recommendations and basic information on how to create an exercise routine out of fundamental heavy rope training exercises.
The FightThrough Fitness Laminated Exercise Training Poster series from Productive Fitness Publishing illustrates how to perform cross-training exercises common to WOD training (workout of the day). Large, full-color photos feature actual certified trainers demonstrating proper biomechanical form and start to finish positioning. The Fight Through poster series was created by serious athletes with a passion for fitness and exercise in recognition of the need for space-conservative, informative instructional guides to post in crossfit boxes, fitness boot camps, and garage gyms. In hardcore training zones where wall space is valuable and dedicated to rigs, pull-up bars, wall ball targets, and training equipment storage, larger posters take up too much real estate and just wont do. The FightThrough workout charts are minimalist in size but large on information, focusing only on clear step-by-step visual instruction and basic training recommendations. Group exercise instructors and crossfit coaches will appreciate the fact that these posters are laminated so they can use dry erase markers to mark specific exercises for the days crossfit WOD routine for quick and easy visual reference by crossfit competitors and Spartan race athletes in training.
Available Wall Fitness Chart (Single Poster):
- FTBR Battle Rope Workout High Intensity Workout
Purchase Productive Fitness Laminated Wall Exercise Charts on GSA contract - All Productive Fitness educational posters can be purchased from Ironcompany on GSA Contract GS-07F-0104M and CMAS Contract 4-12-78-0066A.
Looking for the right length and diameter battle rope for your strength conditioning workouts? Contact an Ironcompany.com cross-training equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Battle Rope Workout Poster Features:
- Demonstrates 11 of the most effective Battle Rope exercises
- Information on how to create a workout
- Shows different hand holds such as overhand grip and handshake grip
- Teaches execution of different waves, circles, undulations, and other fitness rope patterns
- Target reps, sets, and rest between sets based on training goal (strength, muscle mass, or endurance)
- Easy to follow with clear start/finish positions
- Whole body workout
- Ideal for high intensity training (HIT) and High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT)
- Teaches full body conditioning routine for maximum benefit in minimal time and in minimal space
Fitness Poster Specifications:
- Poster size: 18 W x 24 H
- Poster weight (individual): 0.25 lb.
- Waterproof for resistance against drinking fountain splash, sweat, cleaning supplies
- Dry erase marker friendly for WOD
- Full-color illustrated exercise instructions
- Suitable for framing or attach directly to wall
- North American Made (manufactured in Canada)
- Made to order with lead time of 5 business days prior to shipping
- Complete wall chart sets, bulk fitness poster purchases, and unlaminated (paper only) exercise posters available by special request contact an Ironcompany.com representative for details at 1-888-758-7527 or email@example.com
- Shipping dimensions (1-3 posters): 26 x 2 x 2
- Shipping weight by quantity: 10 oz. (1 poster) | 13 oz. (2 posters) | 1 lb. (3 posters)
- Ships rolled inside box
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via UPS