Pro Rowing Machine with Air and Magnetic Resistance -- BodyCraft (VR200)
BodyCraft VR200 Rowing Machine - The VR200 Pro Rower from BodyCraft is a light commercial rowing ergometer that combines the benefits of an air resistance rower with a magnetic rowing machine to provide the broadest range of resistance for low-impact, total body cardio exercise. The VR200 Air and Magnetic resistance rower shares many of the same features as its bigger brother the BodyCraft VR400 but boasts a smaller more compact size. The easy fold-up design and built-in transport wheels for compact storage is ideal for someone dealing with space constraints. The premium nylon drive belt offers smooth, quiet performance. The air fan not only combines with the magnetic eddy current technology for resistance, but provides wind to keep you cool during extended cardio workouts or interval training.
What are the benefits of an air resistance rower vs. a magnetic rowing machine? An air-based rower uses a flywheel and air fan design to generate air resistance as you pull away from it. The harder and faster you row, the more air is drawn through the fan, and the greater the resistance becomes. Generally, with an air-only rower, the only ways to increase resistance is to pull harder, or open an air vent to allow more air flow, which also requires much greater energy expenditure over the duration of the workout. With a magnet-based rower, magnets are placed near the flywheel, and you choose your resistance to meet your exercise needs, intensity, and desired speed. Magnet-only rowers provide a very quiet rowing experience (since there is no noise from airflow), but dont always provide enough resistance for the intense rower. The VR200 rowing ergometer combines the best of both types of rowers. Because the resistance mechanism combines air and magnets, it is quieter than most of the air-only rowers on the market (which tend to increase in noise as the fan increases in speed and draws in more air). When you increase the resistance level on the VR200 rowing simulator, the magnets move closer to the flywheel, engaging less air flow and more magnetic resistance. The manual adjustment dial allows you to easily control the regulated flow of air and use of magnets, up to 6 levels. Level 1 is air only (100% air resistance) and is perfect for warm-up. Levels 2 through 6 gradually add magnetic resistance while reducing air resistance. Levels 3 and 4 provide a good combination of air and magnetic resistance for regular cardio exercise routines. At level 6, resistance is 30% air and 70% magnetic for those with higher strength during intense training sessions. This combination of air and magnetic resistance makes the VR200 row machine very popular with both novice rowers and elite exercisers alike. The VR200 pro rower is perfect for home gyms, crossfit studios, personal training centers, hotel workout rooms, military rehabilitation facilities, and corporate wellness centers.
Purchase BodyCraft Rowing Machines on GSA contract - All BodyCraft rowers can be purchased from Ironcompany on GSA Contract GS-07F-0104M and CMAS Contract 4-12-78-0066A.
- Resistance: Manually controlled air and eddy current magnetic resistance
- Level 1 - Air resistance only
- Levels 2-6 - Air and magnetic resistance combined
- Cooling Center: The VR200 erg features a built in cooling fan. As you pull, the center mounted air vent allows air to be forced through the vent and onto you, cooling you off as you work out. The harder you work, the harder the air blows. This feature really pays off as you test your limits on this rower.
- Contoured Glide Seat: Designed for comfort and smoothness. BodyCraft uses heavy duty commercial grade bearings for one of the smoothest gliding seats available. This feature will really pay off when rowing a classic 10K.
- Pivoting Footrest: The pivoting adjustable footrests allow for most size feet to comfortably fit into the proper position. The extra wide lock down strap ensures a solid anchor for your feet giving you maximum push power. The footrests lock down for push off and also pivot forward with the natural motion of your body upon the return stroke for ultimate comfort.
- Whisper Drive Belt: Zero maintenance commercial quality nylon drive belt is very quiet, smooth, clean and requires no lubrication. Machine tested with 287 pounds of stress pulled over a half a million times. Others may use a chain drive which requires constant maintenance, lubrication, and is very noisy.
- Precision T13 Aluminum Track: Boasting 47 in length and 36 of seat travel from pedals, the VR200s 3 wide precision extruded mono-rail I-beam track delivers a large range of travel for every sized user. The accuracy of the extrusion ensures an ultra-smooth and quiet rowing experience.
- Handlebar: Lightweight, rubber coated aluminum handle
- Support Legs: Heavy gauge powder coated steel
- Finish: Powder coated finished steel with anodized aluminum beam
- Storage: Quick release fold and roll system with built-in transport wheels. Fastest folding mechanism available!
- Display Screen: Easy to read LCD, 2 W x 3 H, information in large black type
- Display Keys: Positioned for easy operating and viewing
- Display Information: Shows Time, Distance (Meters), Calories (Cal), Time 500m, Strokes, Strokes Per Minute (SPM), Total Strokes Profile
- Real Time: Information updates/changes with every stroke for immediate feedback
- Viewing Angle: Monitor tilt for a clear comfortable view in any environment
- Manual Mode: Quick Start
- Resistance System: 6 levels
- Automatic Operation: Monitor automatically turns on when you start rowing or press any key
- Sleep Feature: Energy saver function with auto shutdown after 75 seconds of no use
- Assembled Dimensions (in use): 79 L x 17.75 W x 36.25 H
- Assembled Dimensions (folded): 35.5 L x 17.5 W x 58 H
- Assembled Weight: 59.5 lbs.
- Maximum User Weight: 300 lbs.
- Seat Height: 15.5
- Seat Travel: 36
- Shipping Dimensions (boxed): 51 x 29.75 x 10.25 (75 lbs.)
Residential Warranty (in-home use, one family):
- Frame: Lifetime
- Parts: 1 Year
- Wear Items: 1 Year
- Labor: 1 Year
Light-Commercial Warranty (up to 5 hours of use per day/non-paying facility):
- Frame: 10 Years
- Parts: 1 Year
- Wear Items: 1 Year
- Labor: 90 Days
Looking for multiple rowing machines for your fitness boot camp or group training area? Contact an Ironcompany.com cardio equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via UPS