G510 ECO-POWR Indoor Cycle Status Series -- SportsArt (G510)
SportsArt G510 ECO-POWR Indoor Cycle Status Series - SportsArt ECO-POWR cycles are part of our green technology product line with integrated micro-inverters built in, and the first of its kind to harness the power of human energy and put it back into the grid. When plugged into a power outlet the human energy generated converts to utility-grade electricity, offsetting significant savings for the club owner.
- ECO-POWR Integrated Inverter
- Average watt/hr back to grid is 160 (up to 250 watt/hr)
- Variable electro-magnetic resistance and emergency stop for safety
- Whisper quiet poly-v belt offers smooth, consistent motion
- Universal 9/16 thread allows for use of aftermarket pedals
- Digital display included
- Fore and aft adjustment on seat and handlebars
- Programs: Manual, Random, Interval (x3), Plateau, Fat Burn, Fit Test (YMCA), HRC (x3), Goal (x3)
- Feedback: Time, Human Watts, Watts to the Grid, Heart Rate, Calories, Distance, Cadence, Resistance
- Console: Integrated micro-inverter captures human energy and feeds it back to the power grid
- Dimensions: 66.5" x 26" x 68"
- Max User Weight: 450 lbs.
- Weight: 172 lbs.
SportsArt Fitness is a fully integrated world-class manufacturer that produces to the highest standard of ISO with TUV Certification 9001-9002.
NOTE: Not available in all markets. Not available to medical destinations. Please call or email before placing order.
Need to make a large purchase of indoor cycles for a hotel fitness room or commercial gym? Contact an Ironcompany.com cardio equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification call and lift gate service.