G575R ECO-POWR Status Series Commercial Recumbent Bike -- SportsArt (G575R)
SportsArt Commercial Recumbent Exercise Bike | G575R Status Series - The Self-Generating G575R recumbent exercise bike by SportsArt carries a full commercial warranty and is built to handle all day use in commercial gyms and clubs. At first glance the G575R may look like a typical exercise bike. But, it is actually part of the SportsArt ECO-POWR line of green technology products. ECO-POWR products include an exclusive Micro-Inverter that actually harnesses the energy production from human power and converts it into useable electricity. This utility-grade electricity is then transferred from the micro-inverter and out through the electric cord and back into the power grid, which is environmentally friendly and helps to offset electricity costs to club owners.
What is the difference between the SportsArt C575R and G575R recumbent bikes? When purchasing the G575R youll be getting the same high quality recumbent bike as the C575R including the same 500 lb. user capacity, resistance levels and commercial warranty. There are two differences for the consumer to know about. The first one being that the G575R includes the exclusive Micro-Inverter that is able to convert human generated energy into electricity that is introduced back into the power grid. The second difference is that the G575R does not include the YMCA cycle test like the C575R. What is the YMCA cycle, or ergometer, test? This is a program that has the rider pedal on an exercise bike at a constant workload for 7 minutes. Heart rate is measured every minute, and the steady state heart rate is determined.
Purchase SportsArt Green Technology Recumbent Bikes on GSA contract - All SportsArt exercise bikes can be purchased from Ironcompany on GSA Contract GS-07F-0104M and CMAS Contract 4-12-78-0066A.
Have a question about this item or need a quick custom quote? Call an Ironcompany.com SportsArt Cardio Equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org
SportsArt G575R Recumbent Stationary Bike Specs and Features:
- Dimensions: 72 L x 26 W x 54 H
- Programs: Manual, Random, Interval (1-1, 1-2, 2-2), Plateau, Fat Burn, HRC (WT Loss, Cardio, Custom HR)
- TouchN Go Programs: Quick Start, Manual, Interval, Plateau, Random, Fat Burn, Fit Test, Custom HR, WT Loss Cardio
- Data Readouts: Heartrate, Cardio Zone, Weight Loss Zone, Active Zone, Calories, Level, Time, Distance, RPM, METs, Speed, Watts
- Activ Zone: Yes
- Cardio Advisor: Yes
- Telemetry Heart Rate: Yes
- Contact Heart Rate: Yes
- Resistance Type: Electro-Magnetic
- Resistance Control: Electronic
- Gear Ratio: 6:1
- Power Requirement: Self Powered Plug-In to push electricity back into the grid
- Micro Inverter: Yes
- Average watt/hr back to grid is 160 (up to 250 watt/hr)
- Display: Multi-Segment LED w/10-button numeric keypad
- Step Through Design: Yes
- Seat Adjustments: Forward and Backward with easy to reach adjustment handles
- Adjustable Seat Back: Yes
- Pedals: Oversized pedals with quick strap adjustment
- Resistance Levels: 40
- 3-Speed Fan: Yes
- Water Bottle Holder: Yes
- Headphone Jack: Yes x 2 with built-in volume control
- Integrated Audio Control: Yes
- CSAFE: Yes / Port compatible with Netpulse
- USB: Yes x 2/ For device charging
- 30-Pin iPod Connector: Optional
- Entertainment Mounting Bracket (EMB): Optional
- Bluetooth: Yes
- Languages: English, Spanish and French
- Maximum User Weight: 500 lbs.
- Suggested Use: All day use No limits
- Finish: Double Coat Paint
- Unit Weight: 232 lbs.
- Shipping Dimensions: 64.2 x 25 x 28.9
- Ship Weight:276 lbs.
LED Cardio Display:
SportsArt LED cardio displays are designed to offer simplicity and convenience in one design. Unique ActivZone and Cardio Advisor displays offer optimum heart rate control while workout quick keys and 3 goal based workouts allow intuitive access to your favorite ways to stay fit. LED Cardio Display is included on the E845S and is shown on large elliptical image.
- Easy to read Tri-Color LED display
- Feedback window offers a quick look at Calories, Distance, Time, Pace, Mets and more
- Cardio Advisor shows heart rate and optimal zones for weight loss and cardio
- 10 Integrated Quick Start keys to find workouts faster.
- Frame Warranty Lifetime
- Parts Warranty - 3 Years (5-year light commercial)
- Wear Items Warranty - 2 Years
- Labor Warranty - 3 Years
- High Wearable Items Warranty - 90 Days, no labor
SportsArt Fitness is a fully integrated world-class manufacturer that produces to the highest standard of ISO with TUV Certification 9001-9002.
NOTE: Not available in all markets. Not available to medical destinations. Please call or email before placing order.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification call and lift gate service.