Heavy-Duty Wall-Mounted Modular Quarter Rack -- Bomb Proof (BP-HDMQR1)
Connect Multiple Racks
BOMB PROOF® Heavy-Duty Wall-Mounted Modular Quarter Rack - The BP-HDMQR1 American Made Wall-Mounted Rig by Bomb Proof is designed for both weight training and bodyweight training. Its heavy-duty frame is fabricated from 3 x 3 x 11 gauge steel tubing that is connected by 1.25 diameter single and double bar connectors making it ideal for installing in the toughest environments such as CrossFit boxes and commercial gyms. The BP-HDMQR1 3 x 3 frame posts in front include laser cut holes spaced every 2 for easy J-Hook and safety arm adjustments to accommodate lifters of all sizes and are 48 wide for 7 long Olympic bar compatibility. The front 42 cross-beam is ideal for performing pull-ups or as an anchoring point for gymnastics rings or your favorite suspension trainer, such as the CrossCore180. Side mounted double connectors add strength and stability to the overall rig structure and include thick steel plating to securely mount to walls. Oversized steel plate at the bottom of each upright is complete with holes to anchor to the floor for additional stability and safety. There is an optional 60 single bar cross-member that can be purchased and used to connect multiple racks together along a wall for larger training areas. Choose from several baked-on powder coat color options. Need a custom color scheme to match your existing strength equipment or school colors? Contact an Ironcompany strength equipment expert today for availability.
Need help selecting the right Wall Mounted CrossFit Rig to meet your training goals or budget? Contact an Ironcompany.com fitness equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com
Wall Mounted Quarter Rack Includes:
- (2) 3 x 3 x 96 upright frame posts
- (1) 42 cross-member single bar connector
- (2) 48 wall-mounted double connectors
- (2) J-Hook bar catches (1 set)
- (2) Safety spotter arms (1 set)
- Rack Assembly Hardware only (no wall or floor mounting hardware included)
Wall-Mounted Rack Specs and Info:
- Dimensions: 51 L x 48 W x 96 H
- Frame Construction: 3 x 3 x 11 gauge carbon steel with up to 75% post consumer recycled material
- Fabrication: Mig-welded and bolted frame for maximum strength and stability
- Front Cross-Member: 1.25 x 42 bar can be used for pull-ups or for gymnastics rings and suspension trainers
- J-Hooks: Fully welded J-hooks adjust in 2 increments up to 70 high
- Safety Arms: Fully welded safety arms sit at 16 5/8 high and are adjustable upward in 2 increments
- Optional: Optional 60 single bar cross-member used for connecting multiple racks together
- Finish: Chip resistant powder coat is electrostatically applied and then baked on at 400 degrees
- Color Availability: Your choice of powder coat color per the drop down menu above
- Bolt Down Tabs: It is recommended that all Bomb Proof equipment featuring bolt down tabs is securely bolted to floor for maximum safety
- Uses: For weightlifting, bodyweight training, suspension training and calisthenics training
- Assembly: Some assembly may be required
- Unit Weight: 225 lbs.
- Shipping Dimensions: Quarter Rack: 96" L x 48" W x 24" H (300 lbs. palletized)
- Shipping Dimensions: Modular Connector option: 61" L x 8" W x 12" H (50 lbs. boxed)
- Government Purchase: Available for purchase through Ironcompany.com contracts GSA GS-07F-0104M and CMAS 4-12-78-0066A
- Country of Origin: Proudly Made In The USA
NOTE: Must be solidly secured to all structural elements. Must be bolted to the floor and to a solid wall or wall support member. No hardware is included for mounting to wall or floor. It is recommended/required to hire a professional to ensure proper installation to wall and floor.
BOMB PROOF® EQUIPMENT SPECIFICATIONS
Institutional grade, all rubber end caps are on all horizontal base points to ensure a stable base and non-slip performance.
A minimum 2" thick, high density neoprene padding is manufactured to withstand repeated compression.
Lock collars are used to secure pads allowing an excellent grip and pad replacement when needed.
Only zinc coated bolts with "nylock" nuts are used. These nuts have a nylon core that grip extra tight.
Frames are 2" x 3" and 2" x 2" 11-gauge A-36 carbon steel tubing and .035 MIG welded and powder-coated.
3/8" hardened pop pins and threaded secure locks are used to ensure that the unit is safe and stable.
All pivot points have oil-impregnated brass bushings. The bushing is being continually lubricated to last.
BOMB PROOF® uses 29 oz. marine grade vinyl which resists mold and mildew and is backed by 100% polyester.
Shipping NOT Included
Due to the size and/or weight of this product, this item does not include shipping. If you place an order for this item the shipping cost will be emailed to you within 24 hours and will be an additional charge. We do our best to assure you the lowest possible shipping cost available. If you would like to obtain a quote for this product or multiple products before you order please email us at Quotes@ironcompany.com for a shipping quote request and include the product(s) Manufacturer, Name, and Part Number along with the ship to address. We do our best to assure the lowest shipping cost available.
Some Bomb Proof® pieces will arrive fully welded and in one piece. It is the customers responsibility to make sure the dimensions of each piece will allow it to be moved to the preferred location in your home or business. Any fully welded pieces can be built to bolt together upon request. This may require an upcharge. Please consult with a salesman if you have doubt before placing the order!