Galena Pro Corner Multi Gym System – BodyCraft (GALENAP)
Weight Stack Shrouds OPTIONAL
Leg Press OPTIONAL
The BodyCraft Galena Pro is built to fit into any corner of a room, requiring much less space than traditional designs. Featuring a Chest Press, Dual-Function Pec Dec, Leg Extension, Leg Curl, Lat Pull, Low Pulley Station and Abdominal Crunch, every major muscle group can be strengthened in a minimum amount of time. No other gym is more complete and offers more quality and value than the BodyCraft Galena.
- Compact: Single stack gym with two seats designed to fit into the corner of any room
- Rugged: Built to last a lifetime! The BodyCraft Galena Training System is made using heavy 2" x 3" and 2" x 2" steel tubing, 7 x 19 strand 2000 lb. tensile strength aircraft cable, and fiberglass reinforced nylon pulleys with sealed bearings.
- Adjustable and Comfortable: Seat and seat back are fully adjustable. The high density foam is contoured for lumbar support and covered by heavy gauge vinyl.
- Dual-Function Pec Dec: The only pec dec made that provides traditional flys and dumbbell style flys. Traditional flys are performed by pressing elbows against the pads. Dumbbell style flys are performed by simply grabbing the handles and swinging outward to chest height and then pressing forward and together. Range-of-motion adjustments fit every size user and also provide for rear deltoid flys. The most versatile pec dec made!
- Low Pulley Station: Easy to access and plenty of room for exercises such as leg kicks, arm curls, low rows, deltoid raises, and more.
- Bench Press Station With Adjustable Starting Point: This allows for different size users and also provides a variety of exercises including Bench Press, Incline Press, Shoulder Press, and Mid Row. Seat and back are adjustable.
- Leg Press Option: Unique design for overall leg development and maximum comfort. 1:1.5 weight resistance ratio provides up to 225 lbs. resistance utilizing 150 lb. weight stack and up to 300 lbs. of resistance utilizing 200 lb. weight stack. Attaches to front of pec dec seat for compact size. Foot plate adjusts to fit any size user. Great for calf exercises, too!
- Weight Stack Guards (Shrouds) Option: Provides safety and beauty! Attractive, noise dampening perforated steel shrouds with a black powder coat finish, which cover the precision-milled 150 or 200 pound weight stack.
- Frame: 2" x 3" and 2" x 2" Heavy gauge steel tubing
- Finish: Platinum Gray multi-stage electrostatic powdercoat paint.
- Pulleys: 3-1/2" diameter, fiberglass reinforced nylon and rotate on sealed ball bearing hub.
- Cables: Internally lubricated, 7 x 19 strand construction, rated at 2000 pound tensile strength.
- Upholstery: Double-stitched heavy gauge vinyl covering contoured, extremely-dense foam.
- Weight Plates; 1" thick precision milled with EZ Glide nylon bushings.
- Pivot Points: Rotate around sealed roller bearings.
- Weight Stack Configuration: Single 150 or 200 lb. stack with 10 lb. plate increments
- Assembled Dimensions:
- Base Gym only: 72" W x 58" L x 81.75" H
- With Optional Leg Press: 72" W x 92" L x 81.75" H
Residential Warranty (in-home use, one family):
- Frame: Lifetime
- Parts: Lifetime
Light-Commercial Warranty (up to 5 hours of use per day/non-paying facility):
- Frame: 10 Years
- Parts: 2 Years
Looking to make a bulk purchase of gym equipment for your fitness studio or home gym? Contact an IRON COMPANY® fitness equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification call and lift gate service.