Flat / Incline High Tech Utility Bench with Wheels -- Valor Fitness (DD-11)
The Valor Fitness DD-11 Flat to Incline Bench is designed for the serious fitness individual. Multiple seat positions allow the user quickly and safely find the right adjustment for optimal results. Both the back rest and front seat adjust simultaneously resulting in a wedge shaped position that holds the user in place.
- 12-gauge steel reinforced frame
- Back rest and seat pad adjust simultaneously, for preferred pitch while in incline position
- Bench can rest flat for a 0-degree position, with an extra stopper underneath for added support
- 5 adjustable incline positions at 15, 30, 45, 60, 80 degrees
- Front handle with non-slip grip and rear nylon wheels for added mobility
- 3 base pads encased in rubber caps help protect flooring and add stability to your workouts
- Pewter color frame with Black pads
- Recommended Max Weight: 650 lbs (including user)
- Assembled dimensions: 56" L x 23" W x 20" H
- Assembled weight: 78 lbs.
- Shipping dimensions (carton): 53" x 19" x 11"
- Shipping weight (carton): 79 lbs.
- 3 Years Frame
- 2 Years Pads
- 1 Years Popper Pin
Looking to make a bulk purchase of weight benches for your fitness studio? Contact an Ironcompany.com fitness equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via UPS