4-in-1 Adjustable Olympic Weight Bench -- Bomb Proof (BP-5)
750 lb. Capacity
BOMB PROOF® 4 in 1 Adjustable Olympic Weight Bench - The BP-5 American Made 4-in-1 Bench Press by Bomb Proof is a commercial grade adjustable bench press made for the lifter that demands quality made strength equipment. The BP-5 isnt your typical all in one Olympic bench, which is usually made offshore, consists of all light grade components and takes a manual the size of a small book to put together. The frame and uprights of the BP-5 are fabricated from 2 x 2 x 11 gauge steel, which is the same type of steel tubing used to make full commercial strength equipment. The frame is both mig-welded and bolted together using high-grade industrial strength hardware. 2 thick high density neoprene padding is included throughout the back pad, seat pad and leg rollers ensuring maximum comfort when going heavy. The back pad and seat pad both work simultaneously to provide 20, 0, 30 and 85 degree angles for performing decline, flat and incline bench presses. Seated military presses require the bench to be laid down flat with the bench seat flipped up and locked into position. All in, the BP-5 adjustable Olympic workout bench has a total weight capacity of 750 lbs. and is unmatched in space saving capability. Multiple powder coat and vinyl color options are available at no extra cost. Need a custom color scheme? Inquire with an Ironcompany strength equipment expert today for availability. **Plates and Bar NOT included.
Need help selecting the right Space Saving Olympic Bench Press for your garage gym or training studio? Contact an Ironcompany.com fitness equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com
4-in1 Olympic Bench Press Specs and Info:
- Dimensions: 72 L x 48 W x 57 H
- Frame Construction: 2 x 2 x 11 gauge carbon steel with up to 75% post consumer recycled material
- Feet: Welded end caps and feet
- Fabrication: Combination mig-welded and bolt together frame for maximum strength and easy transport
- Back Pad Adjustments: Easily adjusts to -20, 0, 30, 85 degrees via side handle
- Seat Pad Adjustments: Angles adjust via pop-pin to work with all angles of the back pad. Seat flips up and turns into a back pad when performing military shoulder presses
- Bar Catchs: Includes five levels of welded bar catches that double as safety catches for front shoulder presses, incline and flat presses
- Wear Guards: Ultra High Molecular Weight Polyethylene (UHMW) protects frame finish on uprights and bar catches from bar knurling
- Leg Rollers: 4.5 x 8 leg rollers feature dense padding that holds its shape. Rollers keep user from sliding when performing decline presses
- Vinyl: 29 oz. marine grade vinyl that resists mold and mildew and is easy to clean
- Finish: Chip resistant powder coat is electrostatically applied and then baked on at 400 degrees
- Color Availability: Your choice of powder coat color per the drop down menu above
- Bolt Down Tabs: It is recommended that all Bomb Proof equipment featuring bolt down tabs is securely bolted to floor for maximum safety
- Weight Capacity: 750 lbs.
- Bar Compatibility: Use with 6' or 7' long Olympic bars with 49" or wider gripping area
- Uses: Garage gyms and fitness studios
- Assembly: Some assembly may be required
- Unit Weight: 192 lbs.
- Government Purchase: Available for purchase through Ironcompany.com contracts GSA GS-07F-0104M and CMAS 4-12-78-0066A
- Country of Origin: Proudly Made In The USA
BOMB PROOF® Standard Upholstery Colors
Custom colors available for an upgrade - please call
BOMB PROOF® EQUIPMENT SPECIFICATIONS
Institutional grade, all rubber end caps are on all horizontal base points to ensure a stable base and non-slip performance.
A minimum 2" thick, high density neoprene padding is manufactured to withstand repeated compression.
Lock collars are used to secure pads allowing an excellent grip and pad replacement when needed.
Only zinc coated bolts with "nylock" nuts are used. These nuts have a nylon core that grip extra tight.
Frames are 2" x 3" and 2" x 2" 11-gauge A-36 carbon steel tubing and .035 MIG welded and powder-coated.
3/8" hardened pop pins and threaded secure locks are used to ensure that the unit is safe and stable.
All pivot points have oil-impregnated brass bushings. The bushing is being continually lubricated to last.
BOMB PROOF® uses 29 oz. marine grade vinyl which resists mold and mildew and is backed by 100% polyester.
Shipping NOT Included
Due to the size and/or weight of this product, this item does not include shipping. If you place an order for this item the shipping cost will be emailed to you within 24 hours and will be an additional charge. We do our best to assure you the lowest possible shipping cost available. If you would like to obtain a quote for this product or multiple products before you order please email us at Quotes@ironcompany.com for a shipping quote request and include the product(s) Manufacturer, Name, and Part Number along with the ship to address. We do our best to assure the lowest shipping cost available.
Some Bomb Proof® pieces will arrive fully welded and in one piece. It is the customers responsibility to make sure the dimensions of each piece will allow it to be moved to the preferred location in your home or business. Any fully welded pieces can be built to bolt together upon request. This may require an upcharge. Please consult with a salesman if you have doubt before placing the order!