X Series Commercial Flat and Incline Bench – Torque Fitness (XFIB)
The X Series Free Weight Commercial Flat and Incline Bench from Torque Fitness offers the ultimate in See, Feel, and Trust Visual Impact, Ultimate Comfort, and Bullet Proofing where it counts!
What Users See:
- A visual connection to X Series selectorized equipment through aesthetic style, color, and upholstery
- A strong, sculpted look that signals quality construction and performance
- Extended like new look and feel through durable pad technology and paint protection
What Users Feel:
- Simple one handed back pad angle adjustment
- Thorough muscle conditioning with 0°, 15°, 30°, 45°, 60° and 75° back pad angles
- Two position 0°-10° seat pad angle adjustment to lock you in when doing incline presses
- Increased comfort through contoured high resilient foam cushions
- Easy mobility with molded rubber grip handle and rear wheels
- Solid stability through non-skid rubber surfaces on all floor contact points
- Ultimate stability option through permanent floor anchoring capability
What Users Trust:
- Durable construction through 1-1/2" x 5-1/2" 11-gauge flat oval tubing
- Prolonged paint protection through high density urethane rack guards
- Prolonged pad life through vinyl seams that are double stitched and strategically placed
- A 30 year culture of long term durability and customer service.
- Colors: Black frame and Black upholstery
- Assembled Dimensions: 59.1" L x 27.0" W x 18.0" H
- Unit Weight: 105 lbs.
- Shipping Dimensions (boxed): 61" L x 35" W x 22" H
- Shipping Weight: 130 lbs. (boxed) / 180 lbs. (palletized)
- Frame & Welds - 10 Years
- Assembly Hardware Parts - 5 Years
- Cables, Grips, Strap Handles, End Caps, Frame Guards, Selector Pins, Shrouds - 1 Year
- Upholstered Pads & Roller Pads - 90 days
- Frame & Welds - Lifetime
- Assembly Hardware Parts - Lifetime
- Cables, Grips, Strap Handles, End Caps, Frame Guards, Selector Pins, Shrouds - 10 Years
- Upholstered Pads & Roller Pads - 10 Years
Looking to make a bulk purchase of weight benches for your school weight room or commercial gym? Contact an IRON COMPANY® fitness equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be present at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt and help offload the individual packages from the tail end of the truck. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification before the delivery is made.