Valor Fitness BD-2 Independent Bench Press Stands for Strength Training and Power Lifting - Are you looking for bench press stands for powerlifting program? After a lot of questions regarding if one could bench press using Valor’s existing BD-3 Basic Squat Stands , BD-8 Deluxe Squat Stands, and BD-9 Power Squat Stands, Valor Fitness designed the BD-2 Independent Bench Press Stands. Constructed of a high-quality 2mm / 12-gauge 2" x 2" Solid Steel Frame, the weight load force is directed downwards, as opposed to an extension arm (as with a squat stand) providing better stability and a higher weight load (stands are rated to maximum weight load of 700 lbs.). The plate storage pegs also offer a second bonus feature of adding stability and a more solid foundation when using a heavier weight load. When not in use the bench press stands can easily be moved aside and even nested together for storage in spaces where a full sized bench press takes up too much room.
The BD-2 Independent Bench Press stands are designed specifically for the Bench Press function (units are not high enough to be used for squat function). Choose your favorite Valor Fitness flat bench press or incline bench press, or a dumbbell bench that you may already have, and simply slide in between the separated bench press stands. Safely use a full length 7 foot standard or Olympic bar, or even a shorter bar by moving the bench stands closer together. Adjustable uprights provide a wide range of height adjustments for the user, from a minimum height of 33.75" from floor to a maximum height of 49.5". Each upright includes the bar latch feature, which secures the bar to the upright while changing out the plates. In the event of uneven weight on the bar, the bar latch feature prevents the bar from flipping up from uneven weight load. Just remember to unlatch the bar prior to beginning bench press routine.
- 2mm 12-gauge steel 2" x 2" frame construction
- Specifically designed for use with flat bench and incline bench press (sold separately)
- Nests inside each other for space saving
- Adjustable uprights from 33.75" to 49.5"
- Adjustable bar safety catches range from 20" minimum height to 30" maximum height
- Safety bars are adjustable in 1" increments to 11 positions for adjusting height to the user’s chest level to catch the bar should the user not be able to return the bar to the top
- Adjustable bar catch surface measures 10" x 1.75"
- Taller upright for added stability
- Safety bar latch feature to secure bar when changing weights
- 7" long Plate Storage Peg located on the back of each stand with 1" diameter post for either standard or Olympic plates
- Color: Pewter/Black
- Recommended max weight load 700 lbs.
- Bench, bar, and weight plates sold separately
- Assembled dimensions (for each base stand): 14.75" W (front) x 22.5" W (rear) x 28" D x 49.5” H (max height adjustment with upright)
- Assembled weight: 27.5 lbs. each stand / 55 lbs. combined
- Carton size/weight: 33" x 25" x 6" (55 lbs.)
- Frame - 3 Years
- Popper Pin - 1 Year
Click to view larger specifications diagram
Looking for bench press stands for your gym or fitness studio? Contact an Ironcompany.com weight training specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via UPS
Item Number: BD-2 ProdID_20883
Product Name: Independent Bench Press Stands - 700 lb. Capacity -- Valor Fitness (BD-2)
Manufacturer: VALOR FITNESS
Manufacturer Part No: BD-2