Functional Cable Cross Training Center -- Body-Solid (GDCC200)
The Body-Solid GDCC200 brings form to function with limitless range of motion and full adjustability in a new, space-saving design...
Define the motions that are right for you and your individual workout goals with the Body-Solid GDCC200 Functional Training Center. This dual independent weight stack system provides dedicated resistance with true isolateral movements.
Core stability training can lead to improved balance, coordination and stability. By efficiently working your body's stabilizer muscles though a limitless number of exercises, the GDCCC200 Functional Training Center offers strength-building results to users of all sizes.
Unrestricted multiple planes of motion approximate the muscle activity required for many of the activities you do in everyday life. The Body-Solid GDCC200 features ergonomically designed adjustments and interchangeable cable handles engineered to put hundreds of strength-building exercises within your grasp.
With a space-saving footprint, dual independent weight stacks, user-friendly ergonomics and adjustability and precision-fitted components, the GDCC200 Functional Training Center isolates an unbeatable value in today's advanced fitness market.
From cable crossovers and shoulder presses to pull-ups, leg kickbacks and everything in between, make a motion to improve your core, build your strength and increase your endurance with the Body-Solid GDCC200.
- Precision-fitted frame components constructed from commercial grade 11-gauge, 2" x 4" oval tubing with an electrostatically applied powder coat finish.
- Built and guaranteed with Body-Solid quality that will last a lifetime.
- Dimensions: L 72.5" (1843mm) X D 42.3" (1074mm) X 83.8" (2128mm)
- Product Weight: 514lb / 233.15kg
- Vertical carriage system features fiberglass reinforced nylon pulleys and locking, universal attachment connections
- 11-gauge, 2" x 4" oval tubing with an electrostatically applied powder coat finish
- 4.8mm diameter spun steel aircraft cables rated to over 2,500 lbs.
- 20 independent height adjustments and 180º cable positioning
- Two 160 lb. weight stacks (weight ratio is 1/2 : 1)
- High-density foam rubber handgrips and handles
- High-density, injected molded end and foot caps
- Dual position pull-up bar
- 60" pulley to pulley distance
- 68" height of pulley over floor at highest adjustment
Need to make a large purchase of functional trainers for a hotel fitness room or commercial gym? Contact an Ironcompany.com strength equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification call and lift gate service.