PLG Lat Pull/Curl/Ab Home Gym -- Valor Fitness (CB-12)
The CB-12 PLG Lat Pull/Curl/Ab Home Gym is small but packs a powerful punch. Exercises include: Tricep Pull Down, Lat Pull Down, Seated Row and Upright Row, Standing Arm Curls, Standing Leg Extensions, Ab Crunches. On the back end of the unit you have plate storage pegs keeping the plates off the floor and in an easy to find location. The plate loading carriage can hold up to 300 lbs.
Features / Benefits:
- Steel frame measuring: 2" x 2" 12 gauge steel tubing
- High density, contoured, dual-layer seat pad
- High density, tapered, dual-layer seat pad
- (4) adjustment positions for seat pad: +/- 5" range
- Locking pull-pins for adjustments
- (4) Rubber base caps measuring 3.25" x 2.75"
- Neoprene Ab Crunch Harness with Soft Handles
- Front Lower Cable Attachment for Leg Extensions or Stand Up Curls or Pulls
- Adjustable front foot plate for seated rows, stand up rows or curls
- Lat pull down with storage hooks
- Two accessory chains for accessory attachment
- High tension nylon pulleys for long lasting performance
- Weight posts hold standard plates with 1" center hole
- Includes (2) 25mm spring clips for weight posts
- Maximum weight load: 300 lbs.
- Weight Plates sold separately
- Assembly is required
- Carton #1: 77" x 8" x 7" / 51 lbs.
- Carton #2: 20" x 14" x 9" / 33 lbs.
Looking for fitness equipment for your home gym or fitness studio? Contact an Ironcompany.com weight training specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via UPS