Endurance Residential Treadmill – Body-Solid (T3I)
Speed: 0.5 to 10 mph
Elevation: 0% to 12%
Body-Solid Endurance T3i Treadmill – The Body-Solid T3i home treadmill packs many of the features and the high quality components of a commercial treadmill at an affordable price that is perfect for home users. The Endurance T3i treadmill is designed to help you achieve your fitness goals and maintain a high quality home fitness regimen for a healthy lifestyle. It offers challenging and flexible programs to shake things up and keep you motivated.
- Rigid Steel Frame Construction – Heavy-duty 2" x 3" and 2" x 4" steel frame construction delivers a rock-solid platform for hardcore cardio workouts. The Endurance T3i is built to withstand constant pounding and jarring.
- Lifetime Tread belt and Shock Absorbent, Low Maintenance Deck – Unlike other brands, Endurance tread belts are guaranteed for life. Plus, our ultra low maintenance phenolic deck employs a SRS (Suspended Running Surface) design supported by a multi-point shock absorption system. What this means is that your knees, hips, ankles and feet will feel comfortable, even during long marathon sessions.
- Extra Thick and Durable Tread Belt – Multi-ply tread belts are fusion-seamed for strength, flexibility and smooth travel over the phenolic deck. Unlike other brands, Endurance tread belts are guaranteed for life.
- Powerful Motor – Endurance motors are designed to exceed horsepower and performance standards for home-use treadmills. Each motor is protected by P.W.M. (Pulse Width Modulation) technology and air-cooled for efficient performance. The integrated circuit breaker protects the motor and control boards from power surges.
- Bright LED displays – Lets you monitor your running track and provide you with constant feedback on your workout, including heart rate, elevation, time, distance, speed and calories burned.
- Large Diameter Crowned Rollers – Casehardened steel rollers feature a large diameter design with a wide-radius crown to drastically decrease wear, substantially increase surface contact and provide superior belt tracking.
- Safety Key Stop System – Endurance treadmills will only operate when the safety key is engaged on the control panel. This gives you the ability to instantly shut down operation if you need to.
- Quiet Performance – The Endurance Poly-V Belt Drive System delivers an amazingly quiet workout experience, allowing you to watch TV or read a book without being distracted by machine noise.
6 pre-programmed fitness courses have been developed by professional trainers and fitness experts to deliver superior cardiovascular workouts and fast results. The T3i preset programs include Manual Mode, Endurance, Running, Fat Burn, Cardio, and Interval. To further complement your workout, the console of the Endurance T3i provides you with constant motivating feedback for elevation, time, distance, speed and calories burned. The T3i lets you know where you stand and drives you to keep going!
- MANUAL (Includes SET-TIME) – The Manual workout let's you control the effort. Change your effort level and speed to challenge yourself. Press the Start button and you're working out instantly.
- SET TIME (MANUAL WORKOUT WITH TIME GOAL) – Set the duration of your workout and get to it! The count down of the time goal is displayed in the Main window and keeps you motivated.
- ENDURANCE – The ULTIMATE workout! Build your endurance and feel the burn! The Endurance 30 Minute workout has thirteen sessions.
- FAT BURN – Really get into the zone! Raise your heart rate to the proper level and use the duration to burn away! Twenty-five minutes to really feel the progress.
- CARDIO – The first step to a healthier heart! A workout profile to raise your heart rate to a higher level effectively helping your heart become stronger.
- INTERVAL – Want a slightly greater challenge? Tone-up and continue your exercise regiment with the Interval workout.
- Cardio Training is the first step to a healthier heart, enabling you to strengthen your entire cardiovascular system.
- Endurance Training can help you fight fatigue in your daily routines, improve your overall mood and develop a healthy, fit appearance.
- Fat Burning is designed to help you quickly reduce your waistline and develop a fitter, trimmer physique.
- Interval Training combines the aspects of endurance training and cardio training with various inclines and speeds. For many, the variable nature of such a workout eliminates frustrating fitness plateaus.
- Display: 4-Window LED + Running Track
- Feedback: Elevation, Time, Distance, Speed, and Calories
- Motor: 2.2 HP Continuous Duty, 6.6 HP Peak Duty
- Motor Control: Heavy Duty P.W.M.
- Speed: 0.5 to 10 mph
- Elevation: 0% to 12%
- Deck: 18mm pre-waxed phenolic
- Shock Absorption: 6-point deck suspension
- Running Area: 18" x 50"
- Frame: Heavy-Gauge welded steel with textured powder coat finish.
- Rollers: Extra-large 2" Crowned
- Deck: 18mm pre-waxed phenolic
- Treadbelt: High Density 2-ply urethane
- Foam Hand Grips
- Safety Key Stop System
- Water Bottle Holder
- Max User Weight: 275 lbs.
- Power Requirements: 120V US
- Assembled Dimensions: 64" L x 31" W x 54"H
- Product Weight: 165 lbs. | 74.84 kg
- Package Dimensions: 67" x 28" x 14" | 189 lbs.
- In-Home Warranty: LIFETIME on All Parts, 1 Year Labor
Need additional cardio equipment for your home fitness studio or garage gym? Contact an IRON COMPANY® home gym specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be present at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification call and lift gate service.