24" x 36" Laminated Fitness Poster / Wall Chart - Functional Trainer Exercises – Productive Fitness (CFTL)
Productive Fitness Laminated Wall Chart Fitness Poster - Functional Trainer Exercises – Functional Trainer Exercise Posters from Productive Fitness are 24" x 36" laminated wall charts designed as visual guides for basic and advanced use of functional trainer gyms with dual adjustable pulleys and selectorized weight stacks. The functional trainer gym is a well-recognized piece of equipment found in nearly every commercial gym, hotel workout room, resort and spa fitness center, personal training studio, and sports performance facility. Functional trainers have become increasingly popular since by utilizing lower cable weight ratios (2:1 or even 4:1) they allow lighter weight increments that can be moved both quickly and smoothly through a high range of motion for functional performance. However, without the right knowledge and instruction the average exerciser may tend to shy away from functional training machines due to intimidation or fear of using one improperly. This gym poster series provides an informative and easy-to-follow workout routine for those unfamiliar with how to use a functional trainer cable machine or those not having access to a personal trainer or gym staff for assistance.
The Laminated Exercise Training Poster series from Productive Fitness Publishing illustrates how to perform exercises through clear step-by-step instructions with colorful photos demonstrating proper biomechanical form and start and finish positioning. Each beautiful, easy to follow fitness poster is a great addition to any home gym, office, hotel fitness room, rec center, school gymnasium, or fitness center. Choose a single workout poster or several exercise charts to showcase your favorite workout routines or body focus. Whether you are beginner who has never exercised or used a particular piece of fitness equipment, or a seasoned fitness enthusiast looking for workout variety and a balanced routine, these posters offer a fun, safe and effective guide towards getting fit.
Available Wall Fitness Charts (Single Poster):
- CFTBL – Functional Trainer Exercises - Basics
- CFTAL – Functional Trainer Exercises - Advanced
Available Wall Fitness Chart Set (Set of 2 Posters):
- CFT-SET – Functional Trainer Exercises - Basics & Advanced
Functional Trainer (Basics) Poster
The Functional Trainer Basic Exercises poster shows easy-to-perform basic executions that can be done on any functional trainer gym that uses two adjustable height pulleys. Exercises as shown involve standing, kneeling, bending at waist, or sitting on a utility workout bench.
- Features 16 basic exercises that can be done on any functional trainer gym
- Get a great workout for the chest, shoulders, back, triceps, biceps, abdominals, legs and calves
- Muscle diagram shows both the posterior and anterior muscles for anatomical reference
- Safety rules for proper breathing techniques and acknowledging pain during exercise
Functional Trainer (Advanced) Poster
The Functional Trainer Advanced Exercises poster provides the next step in training above the exercises shown on the Basics poster. These exercises as shown are more sport specific and require more technical movement and balance during execution. In addition to compound movements the chart showcases single-handed exercises and exercises using a functional training bar which attaches to both sides of the dual adjustable pulleys. The Advanced functional trainer exercises will help you not only build muscular strength and endurance for normal day-to-day activity, but also develop functional strength to improve recreational sports such as golf, tennis and other racquet sports, baseball and softball, hiking, swimming, cycling, and more.
- Demonstrates 18 advanced exercises that can be performed on any functional trainer gym
- Learn to perform curls, golf swings, pull-ups, squats, twists, chops, cross-overs, torso rotations, rows, pulls, and throws
- Shows how to use single handles and functional training bar attachments for isolation exercises and sport specific movements
- Teaches how to attain and maintain proper torso stabilization for protection of the spine while exercising
Fitness Poster Specifications:
- Poster size: 24" W x 36" H
- Poster weight (individual): 0.25 lb.
- Waterproof for resistance against drinking fountain splash, sweat, cleaning supplies
- Colorfully illustrated fitness instructions
- Suitable for framing or attach directly to wall
- North American Made (manufactured in Canada)
- Made to order with lead time of 5 business days prior to shipping
- Complete wall chart sets, bulk fitness poster purchases, and unlaminated (paper only) exercise posters available by special request contact an IRON COMPANY® representative for details at 1-888-758-7527 or email@example.com
- Shipping dimensions (1-3 posters): 26" x 2" x 2"
- Shipping weight by quantity: 10 oz. (1 poster) | 13 oz. (2 posters) | 1 lb. (3 posters)
- Ships rolled inside box
Check out this video showing best practices for framing your fitness poster for hanging
Looking for the best functional trainer gym for your workout room or home gym? Contact an IRON COMPANY® functional training specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via USPS Priority Mail