CrossCore® Wall Mounted Rack -- CrossCore, Inc (4100-WALLRACK)
The CrossCore® Wall Mounted Rack is Made In The USA and built using 3 x 3 11 gauge steel and can be placed in any location including residential, commercial, military and rehabilitation. In addition to the single CrossCore® user, this rack can accommodate up to two heavy bags. Add-On Kits can be connected together to line an entire wall. Use this rack as a wall mounted pull-up bar for pull-up training as well as muscle ups. For pull up assistance, consider purchasing one of our 40 resistance bands.
- Construction: 3 x 3 11 Gauge Square Tubing
- Assembled Dimensions: 48 wide x 36 from wall x 22 high
- Width is adjustable for different stud spacing
- Lifetime Warranty on Multi-Purpose Bracket welds
- Powder Coat Color: Wrinkle Black
- Proudly Made In USA
- Assembly Required
- Shipping Dimensions: 48" x 36" x 7.5"
- Shipping Weight: 70 lbs.
- Can be expanded in 48 width increments by adding Add-On Kit
- All Racks MUST Be Bolted To Wall Studs Professional Installation Recommended
- Rack w/48 tube & dowel and eye bolts.
Add On Wall Mounted Rack Kit Extends Wall Mounted Rack another 48
Item Number: PECC-WALLRACK-KIT
Ship Weight: 40 lbs.
- (1) Dowel
- (1) 48 Tube
- (1) Wall Mounted Bracket w/Eye Bolt
Installation: Professional Installation Recommended
It is recommended that all CrossCore® RBT Wall Racks are Bolted to wood studs using 1/2 x 3.5 lag bolts/washers for wood ONLY. Heavy bags over 100 lbs. NOT recommended. Mounting/Anchoring hardware NOT included.
Need to make a large purchase of strength equipment for your commercial gym? Contact an Ironcompany.com strength equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt and help offload the individual packages from the tail end of the truck. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification before the delivery is made.