Hampton Gel Grip Commercial Club Dumbbells -- Hampton (SET-GGUDB)
Impact Resistant Handles
Uses: Commercial Gyms
Hampton Gel Grip Commercial Club Dumbbells - Looking for commercial urethane weights for your club? The Hampton Gel-Grip Dumbbell, formerly the "Satellite" dumbbell, is the first solid steel dumbbell to be fully encased in polyurethane. This total urethane encasement protects the entire dumbbell from corrosion due to humidity and moisture. No more rusted handles or dumbbell heads! The contoured Gel-Grip handle is designed to fit the natural curvature of the palms making for a more comfortable, solid grip than straight handles. Urethane encased solid steel heads lessen impact and reduce abrasions and scratches to the dumbbell and other equipment they come in contact with.
Little known fact about the Hampton Gel Grip dumbbell: Contrary to their name, the 35mm "Gel Grip" handle is not soft or jelly-like. In fact, they are made from a heavy-duty polymer similar to bowling balls. They are so durable and impact resistant you can beat them with a hammer without incurring any damage. Try doing that with a steel handle!
Maintenance free dumbbells for clubs and commercial use - Unlike other brands, Hampton does not weld their dumbbell handles to their steel heads. Welding these two components together raises the temperature of the metal to very high temperatures. These high temperatures can cause brittleness that can eventually lead to a breakdown in the overall structure resulting in broken welds or bent handles. Hampton solid steel heads are hydraulically pressed on to each steel dumbbell handle making the two components virtually inseparable. To further insure the integrity of the design, 1/4" steel roll pins are inserted which permanently locks the two together forever. Hampton Gel-Grip urethane dumbbells are compatible with PlateMate Donut and Hex magnetic add-on weights thanks to the steel plate attached to the face of each dumbbell. No other solid steel urethane dumbbell in the industry has this capability. This allows users to reduce or increase weight jumps from 5 lb. increments to 2.5 or 1.25 lbs. in just seconds.
Urethane Dumbbells vs Rubber Dumbbells - Selecting the best dumbbells that fit your particular fitness goals, facility needs or even budget constraints can sometimes be difficult enough without properly educating yourself on different handles, construction types, etc. Now you wonder, what is the difference between a rubber coated dumbbell and a urethane coated dumbbell? First and foremost is price. Urethane dumbbells will cost more than rubber dumbbells. However, due to the enhanced durability of urethane it will be a much better long term investment. Urethane will not crack or peel like rubber can. It is impact and abrasion resistant and works well in protecting floors and surrounding equipment from damage. It won't expand from heat and moisture. And some people find that the biggest advantage urethane has over rubber is there is no odor. This is especially important if your dumbbells will be placed in a home or confined area.
Need a quick custom quote or a bulk discount? Call an IRON COMPANY® free weight specialist today at 1-888-758-7527. You can also email email@example.com
Available Sets and Club Packs:
- SET-GGUDB-5-25 - (1) Pair each of 5, 10, 15, 20 and 25 lbs. (150 lbs.)
- SET-GGUDB-5-50 - (1) Pair each of 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 35, 40, 45 and 50 lbs. (550 lbs. total)
- CP-SET-GGUDB-5-50 - (1) Pair each of 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 35, 40, 45 and 50 lbs. and (1) 2T-SDL-10 Rack (750 lbs. total)
- SET-GGUDB-105-130 - (1) Pair each of 105, 110, 115, 120, 125 and 130 lbs. (1,410 lbs. total)
- SET-GGUDB-5-75 - (1) Pair each of 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 35, 40, 45, 50, 55, 60, 65, 70 and 75 lbs. (1,200 lbs. total)
- SET-GGUDB-55-100 - (1) Pair each of 55, 60, 65, 70, 75, 80, 85, 90, 95 and 100 lbs. (1,550 lbs. total)
- SET-GGUDB-5-100 - (1) Pair each of 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 35, 40, 45, 50, 55, 60, 65, 70, 75, 80, 85, 90, 95 and 100 lbs. (2,100 lbs. total)
- CP-SET-GGUDB-5-100 - (1) Pair each of 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 35, 40, 45, 50, 55, 60, 65, 70, 75, 80, 85, 90, 95 and 100 lbs. and (2) 2T-SDL-10 Racks (2,500 lbs. total)
- Commercial quality for use in clubs, CrossFit boxes and military fitness centers
- Weatherproof and perfect for outdoor training
- Solid steel heads are precision drilled and bored to ensure close tolerance
- Stainless steel faceplate offers optional custom engraved decals and is the only urethane dumbbell to be compatible with PlateMates.
- No maintenance. Heads do not include bolts or plates and will not come loose or rotate
- Impact resistant matte finish urethane is odorless, will not crack or fade and prevents damage to floors and equipment
- Black urethane handles are non-porous and will not harbor bacteria
- Blue urethane handles are special order only and require a minimum additional 90-days lead time
- Outside shoulder of each handle has been expanded to 50mm which centers the handle in the palm of the hand and reduces painful impact
- Quieter workouts compared to cast iron or steel dumbbells
- Great for total body toning, strengthening and muscle building
- Weight sizes are permanently engraved into each dumbbell head and will not wear off
- 5-Year full commercial warranty against breakage
- Two-tier club style rack (model 2T-SDL-10)
- Biomechanically-designed tiers to make loading and off-loading your dumbbells safer and less labor-intensive
- Each rack holds 10-pairs of dumbbells
- Dumbbell saddles cushion dumbbells and keep them in place
- 12 and 14-gauge round tubular steel construction
- Includes rubber foot pads
- Dimensions: 95" W x 26" D X 32" H
- Dumbbell racks included in CP-SET (Club Pack) options ONLY
- Garage gyms
- Commercial gyms
- Training studios
- CrossFit boxes
- Military fitness
5-25 to 5-75 lb. Sets = Freight cost included within the lower 48 states only.
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt and help offload the individual packages from the tail end of the truck. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification before the delivery is made.
55-100, 5-100 and 105-130 lb. Sets = Freight cost included within the lower 48 states only.
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification call and lift gate service.