Gel Pump System -- Hampton (CP-GP)
Hampton Gel Pump System for Group Cardio Strength Training - The best cardio strength training barbell sets for Group-X training are made from durable urethane. Hampton Gel Pump Group Training systems include barbell grip plates encased in urethane that is impact resistant and will protect floors and other equipment from damage. Gel Grip Bars are light weight weighing in at only 5 lbs. each. Each bar features multiple urethane grips that is hard wearing and will not fall apart like rubber. Urethane barbell grips insure a secure grip while performing high repetition cardio barbell exercises even with perspiration build-up.
The Gel Grip Pump System Mobile Barbell Rack includes caster wheels for easy mobility on group training studio floors. Plates and bars are neatly and securely stored for easy access before, during and after class and will remain secure without falling off as rack is moved.
- Plates: (40) each 2.5 lb, 5 lb, and 10 lb urethane-encased grip plates
- Bars: (20) hollow 5 lb bars
- Collars: (20) Pairs of RSLC 1" spring collars with rubber tabs
- Rack: (1) GPS-R lockable storage rack with caster wheels
- Non-porous urethane surface on plates and bars
- Stainless steel center hubs in plates for easy sliding on and off light weight bar and mobile rack
- 5 lb. light weight cardio bars with 7 ergonomic gripping points for comfortable workouts
- 5-year commercial warranty on coatings
View the flyer - Hampton Gel-Pump Group Training Pack
Looking to make a bulk purchase of workout equipment for your group fitness class? Contact an IRON COMPANY® fitness equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification call and lift gate service.