Palm Grip Cable Attachment -- Hampton (HTPH-1)
Hampton HTPH-1 Palm Grip Cable Attachment - The HTPH-1 Palm Grip Handle by Hampton is a solid steel accessory that when attached to the end of any gym machine cable allows for isolated single arm exercises for triceps and biceps. It attaches easily to any caribiner with the large welded eyelet and is great for developing and strengthening tricep muscles through tricep extensions and kickbacks, as well as lower biceps and forearms through single-handed hammer curls.
- Designed for a variety of isometric workouts
- Allows enhanced performance of triceps extensions and hammer curls
- Greater range of motion and more grip options than traditional designs
- Solid steel construction with ergonomic grip
- Stainless Steel is fingerprint-proof, smudge-resiliant, and easy to clean
- 5-year commercial warranty on structural integrity
- Length: 7-3/4" (overall) | 4-1/4" (grip area)
Need to make a cable machine attachments for a commercial gym? Contact an IRON COMPANY® strength equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via FedEx Ground