7' Cambered Olympic Bench Press Bar – CAP Barbell (OB-87)
800 lb. Capacity
CAP Barbell 7' Cambered Olympic Bench Press Bar - The OB-87 by CAP Barbell is a 7' specialty Olympic bar with a camber, or bend, in the middle and two revolving 2" diameter sleeves. A cambered Olympic bar offers a few distinct advantages lifters can utilize that are not offered by traditional straight bars. When performing bench presses the cambered arch promotes greater range of motion by allowing the grip to surpass the chest at the bottom of the movement. When used for squatting, the camber positions the bar so that the lifters hands are holding the bar a few inches lower than a traditional straight bar. This in itself can help alleviate shoulder pain and pressure when squatting for those lacking shoulder mobility. The cambered bar should not be thought of as a replacement for a 7' straight Olympic bar but can be a useful tool for some people and a great way to change up your training.
Need multiple specialty Olympic bars for a commercial gym or school weight room? Call an IRON COMPANY® gym equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Features and Specifications:
- Length: 87 inches
- Construction: Solid steel
- Sleeves: 2" diameter rotating sleeves
- Collars: Olympic collars NOT included
- Plate Compatibility: Only compatible with Olympic plates with 2" center hole
- Gripping Area: Knurled for secure grip during bench presses and squats
- Finish: Fully chromed bar and sleeves
- Weight Capacity: 800 lbs.
- Uses: Use to increase range of motion when bench pressing or to alleviate wrist and shoulder pressure when squatting
- Dimensions: 87" L x 6.3" H x 3" W
- Weight: 45 lbs.
- Warranty: 30-Day warranty against manufacturer defects
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via UPS
Warning: This product may contain one or more phthalate chemicals known to the state of California to cause birth defects and other reproductive harm.